Thread: got baned for nothing

Serf

Angry got baned for nothing

my friend , axelllim is baned for nothing he didnothing wrong gods pls make sure before banning anyone next time .....

Btw how much does a lep cost , a tracker , a bowtie and a hbow ,
    Pls comment /reply spredly say whats lep, whats tracker and so on
    Thx for reading bye

He got banned for a reason, stop lying. Deal with it,
    The sweeter the lie, the bigger the cavity.

Check out my music guide: http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ht=Music+guide
    If you read the guide and still have any questions, feel free to send me a private message or /msg me in-game.

IGN: MarkA

Are you sure that he was banned for nothing? Send an email to support@growtopiagame.com and the SupportTeam will help you with this problem. I doubt that the moderators banned your friend for no reason. There is always a reason.
    www.youtube.com/user/GamingWithoutRules

If you have any problems, feel free to PM me in-game or on the forums.

IN-GAME NAME:Oxygenated

My Appreciation - Click here.

Not the same person I used to be in 2012.

I joined a random world and the person said best drop gets a world lock so i dropped my hbow. I was then banned and i lost my hbow!! I reported it to a mod but they did nothing. I then wanted revenge and hosted a drop game myself to try and get my hbow back. At this point i didnt know it was illegal and before i knew it, i was banned for 20 days and 20 hours!! I really want my account back because growtopia is my faviroute game! Please help me i now know what i did wrong but i didnt at the time! I really want my account back. My growtopia name is kieran2820

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    I joined a random world and the person said best drop gets a world lock so i dropped my hbow. I was then banned and i lost my hbow!! I reported it to a mod but they did nothing. I then wanted revenge and hosted a drop game myself to try and get my hbow back. At this point i didnt know it was illegal and before i knew it, i was banned for 20 days and 20 hours!! I really want my account back because growtopia is my faviroute game! Please help me i now know what i did wrong but i didnt at the time! I really want my account back. My growtopia name is kieran2820
    You did drop game.....Those are illegal and thats the punishment you get for doing it. They will not unban you.
    Uh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieran2820 View Post
    The next time do /rules.

This thread sounds like mods just go around making desperate bans here and there.

Moderators are HELD to a very high standard. We are not allowed to go around BANNING players unless we see someone breaking the /rules! I've had several legitimate messages sent to me saying "I just saw (user name here) hosting a drop game! Do your JOB and ban him!" If I'm not already trying to moderate another situation, I will take note and find the world and OBSERVE.

Let me say that again.

I will go into a world and OBSERVE. Let that sink in, folks. Moderators CANNOT ban anyone unless WE SEE THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY HAPPENING. Because there are so many people out there who think moderators make snap judgments and careless mistakes, we are held to the standard that we sometimes find difficult. But we DO NOT TAKE ACTION UNLESS WE SEE THE ACTIVITY. If we do not see it, we cannot punish it... MEANING.... if your friend was banned, he was banned for a reason. Being banned for a long period of time from Growtopia is an awful punishment, we know this! But drop games WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. And if we have to remove you from preventing drop games, we will do it. But ONLY after we observe the activity.

Moderators take their responsibilities very seriously. We do not make snap judgments. We do not make careless mistakes. Every moderator in this game was hand-picked and given a huge responsibility to take care of thousands of problems, mostly at a cost of enjoyment to their own gameplay. And we do NOT give items back. If you're in a drop game situation, and you drop an item..... it's GONE. There's no giving items back. That's the reality of drop games. The hosts get punished, the players lose their items, and the witnesses get sent to the Netherworld. I don't know how much more moderators or developers can explain how much we DO NOT want you to play those games!

A special note to you who REPORT, then warn players, THEN LEAVE: Thank you. You are an elite group of players who take action RESPONSIBLY, and you help keep the game safe from harmful activity, mostly at a new player's expense. Thank YOU. THANK YOU!! Keep up the GREAT work, players! Growtopia is BETTER because of YOU!
    How to Deal with Bullies: Take Action by clicking HERE

Quote Originally Posted by MarkA View Post
    He got banned for a reason, stop lying. Deal with it,
    Well that was honestly a little rude don't you think? Let's restate that. Well, there is really no point in posting this here because it is known as an unneeded post (or spamm). The best chance you have for your friend is emailing the supoort team at this address; support@growtopia.com. Thank's for telling us buddy, hope I cleared things out a little bit.
    Smash that flag counter in the face

CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

Featured Pokemon:

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by theevanz View Post
    my friend , axelllim is baned for nothing he didnothing wrong gods pls make sure before banning anyone next time .....

Btw how much does a lep cost , a tracker , a bowtie and a hbow ,
    Pls comment /reply spredly say whats lep, whats tracker and so on
    Thx for reading bye
    if u were in a world filled with people than u probably got auto-banned or it could be because developers are fixing some problems and u got banned due to some problems that the developers are working on

Do your part as a Growtopian:

- If you see someone BC/SB/CB about drop game.

o Send him a friendly reminder that drop game is against the rule. (He might be a newbie that don’t like to read rules…)
    o Do not SB/BC/CB that he is not allowed to drop game. Cos you will get ban too.

- If you came across a world with someone hosting a drop game.

o Let him know that you have informed a mods
    o /mods to see which mods online. Send the mods a friendly note that someone is hosting. Eg. /msg aimster hi aimster dropmage hosting dropgame at dropitnow. Please help.
    o Do not DROP! Duh
    o Do not be an accomplice.
    o LEAVE THE WORLD and let the mods do their job.
    Growtopia Nickname: xXxPigletxXx

My World:
    Mysupply - Farm (Brought from Ex owner)
    Camoflage - Shop (still building)
    Teambaby - Hotel (Still building)
    TeamGoku - No idea what to do with it yet
    Oxshop - Ok I brought this world for the Vday Pink Crystals

My Trusted Growtopian Friends:
    CampMount - He taught me the meaning of this game and farming
    Repow - I taught him what Campmount taught