Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: PUBERTY SUCKS.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,891

    Default PUBERTY SUCKS.

    I have hit puberty and it SUCKS. I mean. I have to wash my face 24/7 cus I don't want to have acne.
    Also my voice is squeaky as hell. Everybody in school keeps teasing me. They keep calling me Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks How long does this hell train go on? When will this puberty end!
    I want to know if puberty takes long. And if my puberty will end soon. Cause I can't wait till I start to sound "coughs" MANLY.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Snuckle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    I have hit puberty and it SUCKS. I mean. I have to wash my face 24/7 cus I don't want to have acne.
    Also my voice is squeaky as hell. Everybody in school keeps teasing me. They keep calling me Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks How long does this hell train go on? When will this puberty end!
    I want to know if puberty takes long. And if my puberty will end soon. Cause I can't wait till I start to sound "coughs" MANLY.
    1-2weeks
    Can't touch this.

    IGN:Alythius

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuckle View Post
    1-2weeks
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Dodo Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Uranus States of America
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Meh, same, my voice got high, hoping it goes deep, also I'm too far to be saved from the curse of acne. Lol.
    How long does this last? Well, I started a few months ago and I'm still doing it...
    Last edited by Dodo Wizard; 04-04-2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Grammar error.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.




  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dodo Wizard View Post
    Meh, same, my voice got high, hoping it goes deep, also I'm too far to be saved from the curse of acne. Lol.
    How long this it last? Well, I started a few months ago and I'm still doing it...
    BWAHAHAHAHAH!! I STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE SAVED FROM ACNE! HAHAHAHAHAH you won't be able to get ladies in high school!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAH (taskata~) that was Japanese for "saved"

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Dodo Wizard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Uranus States of America
    Posts
    1,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Snuckle View Post
    1-2weeks
    No, although that would be simpler, the process takes alot longer.
    Well, for boys at least. I know nothing about female puberty.
    Toukiedatak made this picture forever ago.




  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    You probably haven't hit puberty yet because voice changing happens at one of the last steps, not the first. Trying to show that you've hit puberty to say you've "become mature" doesn't show much other than that you're bad at lying.
    I rant on others idiocy.

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iguana View Post
    You probably haven't hit puberty yet because voice changing happens at one of the last steps, not the first. Trying to show that you've hit puberty to say you've "become mature" doesn't show much other than that you're bad at lying.
    Ok uh did you notice when you hit puberty? Maybe I'm late and I didn't notice that I have hit puberty.
    And I personally don't give a **** if people think I'm immature. Because I said it already. I'm IMMATURE. With personality.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Ok uh did you notice when you hit puberty? Maybe I'm late and I didn't notice that I have hit puberty.
    And I personally don't give a **** if people think I'm immature. Because I said it already. I'm IMMATURE. With personality.
    Trust me, you notice.
    And immaturity is a choice, not a personality.
    I rant on others idiocy.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iguana View Post
    Trust me, you notice.
    And immaturity is a choice, not a personality.
    Well I did not notice. Tell me how noticeable puberty is.

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Legoaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    919

    Default

    And congratulations! You got cursed for talking about it
    You aboslutely DO NOT want to click that picture btw

    Pokémon Players Click Below!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.
    Posts
    3,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legoaddict View Post
    And congratulations! You got cursed for talking about it
    No I got cursed for cursing at SATURDAYS ._.

    Ironic isn't it.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Tomas Batkauskas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    FAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKRFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKEFAKE
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Okay, it will happen for everyone sometimes your voices will be high sometimes low and sometimes you couldn talk.
    I'm a guy who is obssesed with Marilyn Manson and metal music.
    IGN: teamSESH

    #TeamSESH

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Well I did not notice. Tell me how noticeable puberty is.
    http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Puberty.../Symptoms.aspx
    I rant on others idiocy.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,931

    Default

    I have voice cracks sometimes and I have been having a growth spurt...

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    I have hit puberty and it SUCKS. I mean. I have to wash my face 24/7 cus I don't want to have acne.
    Also my voice is squeaky as hell. Everybody in school keeps teasing me. They keep calling me Alvin from Alvin and the chipmunks How long does this hell train go on? When will this puberty end!
    I want to know if puberty takes long. And if my puberty will end soon. Cause I can't wait till I start to sound "coughs" MANLY.
    Umm, well I wouldn't really say this is appropraite to post on a kids forum. I would be asking my parents these questions. This is not Twitter where you post everything that is happening to you. But, puberty is nothing to be assamed of. Everyone goes through it. And soon the people that are laughing at you, will too.
    Smash that flag counter in the face



    CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

    Featured Pokemon:



  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
    Umm, well I wouldn't really say this is appropraite to post on a kids forum. I would be asking my parents these questions. This is not Twitter where you post everything that is happening to you. But, puberty is nothing to be assamed of. Everyone goes through it. And soon the people that are laughing at you, will too.
    It is appropriate
    -Jeremy012

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer TIMTAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,746

    Default

    Just make subtle changes in voice tone, so when you go from a high pitched word or tone, slowly transition into a deep pitched word or tone and you won't squeak, just try to be subtle and you won't squeak.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
    Umm, well I wouldn't really say this is appropraite to post on a kids forum. I would be asking my parents these questions. This is not Twitter where you post everything that is happening to you. But, puberty is nothing to be assamed of. Everyone goes through it. And soon the people that are laughing at you, will too.
    Yeah, I would recommend just googling it or asking your parents, it is kind of weird to tell strangers about your puberty experience.

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Your shower
    Posts
    705

    Default

    You can actually wash your face too often. It makes your body think your face is too dry, which makes it react producing more oil, and that oil clogs in your pores, causing acne.

    ~LostShadow
    Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you, because one day, you might wake up and realize you lost the moon while counting stars


    Don't feed the enemy, enter it and cut it open.

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer Jeremy012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines...
    Posts
    3,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TIMTAM View Post
    Yeah, I would recommend just googling it or asking your parents, it is kind of weird to tell strangers about your puberty experience.
    Well, when i reachedpuberty it took 3 weeks to be done with it
    -Jeremy012

Similar Threads

  1. Puberty
    By LittleSirP in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 04:38 PM
  2. numbskull SUCKS
    By moby1zsa in forum Tanked
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 05:25 PM
  3. THE LAG IT SUCKS
    By Megazork in forum Bugs & Glitches
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:48 PM
  4. Well this sucks...
    By Bobotov in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2013, 01:49 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •