Thread: Beta

Default Beta

I made a fanfiction of Growtopia. I would appreciate if you read it.
    Here it is:

Beta

This is a story about a weird experience I had with a game named "Growtopia". When I started up the game, there was a happy-looking title screen with joyful music. Then, I went to a screen where I could put a name in or put an account. Since I didn't have account, I just signed in as a guest with the name "AzureDirt", which was the name already put in the name slot. But then, I logged in and I came to this world called "start". It was an empty world and the background was plain dark. There were signs in the world. I read the signs, and it took me through a tutorial of how to play, but as I finished it, there was a door that read "Begin" in dark red letters. I went in the door and it took me to the world choosing screen. There was only one world that it showed in the screen. It was the world "start". I then chose a random world name and came to an untouched world, but with a bright happy background with mountains in the back. I wondered why the tutorial had a dark background, but I didn't think it mattered. So, I started getting seeds and splicing until I had a decent set of clothes and items. There were no broadcasts or any people in any worlds, which I thought was weird since the description said it was an MMO. I got bored, so I decided to see if any worlds had anything in them. So, when I was at the world screen, there was a world there named "Beta" with 2 people in it, so I went to it. I entered, and the world was full of lava, but in the lava I saw 2 people just floating there and not getting hurt by the lava. Their names were @Seth and @Hamumu. I knew that those people were the creators of the game because it said so in the tutorial. They each wore nothing but a cape and brown hair. I felt a chill and I knew something was wrong about this game. Then, at the exact same time, they both said "Welcome to Growtopia.". I was creeped out, and I asked them why there were no people. @Seth said, "That is because this game is in Beta. You are the first person to play this game". They told me to make an account, so I did. My username was Seil. I went back to the world, and I told them I had made an account. They asked me if I wanted to be a moderator and I said yes. From then on, my name was @Seil. As the days passed, more people began to play Growtopia. At first, I thought that Growtopia was a creepy game with nothing in it. Now, I know that it is actually a fun game with many people to play with.

Let me know what you think

Signature by maryjane
    In-Game Name: Yuzukami
    Main World: Ruson
    Parkour World: Grow industries
    Fun World: Neonpixel
    My fanfictions:
    Beta
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...406#post462406
    Please check out my growtopia guide website and let me know what you think! Link: www.thegrowtopiaguide.weebly.com
    Best thing ever: http://omfgdogs.com

Quote Originally Posted by J192 View Post
    This is actually nice and based on a true story. :P
    Thanks, and only some of it is true.

Signature by maryjane
    My fanfictions:
    Beta
    Please check out my growtopia guide website and let me know what you think! Link: www.thegrowtopiaguide.weebly.com

Default Huehue

Quote Originally Posted by Yuzukami View Post
    Thanks, and only some of it is true.
    I love it and I love the potatoes
    IGN: MrTibbers

6 months later:

"I grew bored of the endless scams, the hundreds of punching newbies, and everyone treating me like Tom Cruise. I was growing [get it?] insane, and I could not live here anymore. I went to an empty world, and Jammed it. 'This is it,' I told myself, and I pulled out a ban wand. I punched in the total time for the effect: 'permanent.' I looked at the sky, the bright, yellow sun, the purple mountains. With a sigh, I activated the wand, and touched it to myself. A flash of white, then black. @Seil was no more."

Well, how'd ya like it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    6 months later:

"I grew bored of the endless scams, the hundreds of punching newbies, and everyone treating me like Tom Cruise. I was growing [get it?] insane, and I could not live here anymore. I went to an empty world, and Jammed it. 'This is it,' I told myself, and I pulled out a ban wand. I punched in the total time for the effect: 'permanent.' I looked at the sky, the bright, yellow sun, the purple mountains. With a sigh, I activated the wand, and touched it to myself. A flash of white, then black. @Seil was no more."

Well, how'd ya like it?
    Nice plot twist man!
    Ey, I removed my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadloxx View Post
    Nice plot twist man!
    I am so evil

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    6 months later:

Well, how'd ya like it?
    I love it. Amazing.

Also, I might be doing more

- - - Updated - - -

May I add it to my fanfiction?

Signature by maryjane
    My fanfictions:
    Beta

Lesser Wizard

Kinda nice :-)
    #off-topic: I am would like to meet u xD (yea my friends list used to be...
    Enormous creature.. Its show PERSONS WHO HAVE ALREADY QUITED!!!!)
    :-)
    "Time - Moneys. Moneys - Gems. Gems - Farming"~Kincade

New nickname! Kincade!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolajus112 View Post
    Kinda nice :-)
    #off-topic: I am would like to meet u xD (yea my friends list used to be...
    Enormous creature.. Its show PERSONS WHO HAVE ALREADY QUITED!!!!)
    :-)
    Me? (10 chars)

Signature by maryjane
    My fanfictions:
    Beta