Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: BEST BATTLE EVER!

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,587

    Default BEST BATTLE EVER!

    Well, in Heroes of Order and Chaos Online we just defeated 5 and there was only 3 of us because the other two guys quit. The two guys were just to OP I was just defending them. HoOaCO is kind of like LoL and yeah. Just wanted to commemorate the win.

    #2op4u #3v5win
    Bleach Ex Machina



    Best Song of 2016. Die Hard Jacob Sartorious Fan.


    sike looooll

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Rabidpotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    I dare you to start off new in dark souls and reverse hollowing. If you win against the other player that would be the greatest battle.
    Naked Noob for PR


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpotato View Post
    I dare you to start off new in dark souls and reverse hollowing. If you win against the other player that would be the greatest battle.
    What dafuq is dark souls and reverse hollowing? I'm not in LoL.
    Bleach Ex Machina



    Best Song of 2016. Die Hard Jacob Sartorious Fan.


    sike looooll

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Rabidpotato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech View Post
    What dafuq is dark souls and reverse hollowing? I'm not in LoL.
    It's one of the most difficult games ever. By reverse hollowing you become human. Becoming human lets other people invade your game. So an extremely high leveled player will smash you.
    Naked Noob for PR


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rabidpotato View Post
    It's one of the most difficult games ever. By reverse hollowing you become human. Becoming human lets other people invade your game. So an extremely high leveled player will smash you.
    I-I-I don't understand.
    Bleach Ex Machina



    Best Song of 2016. Die Hard Jacob Sartorious Fan.


    sike looooll

Similar Threads

  1. Rap battle
    By Metalwire in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 03:18 AM
  2. Who wants to rap battle?
    By Metalwire in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 01:00 AM
  3. misquote battle
    By skymod in forum Fan Creations
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 11-27-2013, 02:24 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •