Thread: Clan Battle Rooms

Default Clan Battle Rooms

Hey Seth, Since lots of clans have started ( I got a lot of people joining today ) we should start battling! It would be like VIP lobby but teams wouldn't switch and first to 50 points win ( random modes and maps ) there could be other games going on at the same time. Winning team would win a lot of career points and losing team will lose a lot of points. I was thinking winning clan would get shadow tank ( maybe the system will choose 4 people on the clan randomly and the 4 people would get to use it for a few games. Just an interesting thought .I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before on the forums but I hope you consider this idea
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Serf

Default Clan

yes this is a good Idea

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Hey Seth, Since lots of clans have started ( I got a lot of people joining today ) we should start battling! It would be like VIP lobby but teams wouldn't switch and first to 50 points win ( random modes and maps ) there could be other games going on at the same time. Winning team would win a lot of career points and losing team will lose a lot of points. I was thinking winning clan would get shadow tank ( maybe the system will choose 4 people on the clan randomly and the 4 people would get to use it for a few games. Just an interesting thought .I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned this before on the forums but I hope you consider this idea
    Ummmm...... im not so sure about this..........
    I like the idea about clan battles but I dont think the winning clan should a lot of points.
    maybe like a team lobby..... depending on whos playing the cp should distributed.
    i really like the idea of clan battles i cant wait to beat cutiepie's clan.......
    lol
    I think these are the 4 clans as of right now:
    1. Darkhawk Clan
    2. Cutiepie Clan
    3. Ironman2 Clan (or is it Ironman Clan...... hm......
    4. The New Demon clan (i dont think this has many members.....)

Serf

Default Clan

actually the winning clan will get at least double regular cp (like regular cp is 20 you get 40) I also think the system should help in that. But I think there should be a clan mvc o(most valuable clan)f the hour with the mvc clan getting an equal amount of cp and coins (this has to be different to cataract people to the clans). Also there can be an mvp of the hour within each clan and the mvp person will get the shadow tank for 3 games (each clan has an mvp so all the clans will have an shadow tank to make it fair.

Sounds like an interesting addition to the clan battle things.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

i dont think teamz lobby will work because of auto switch and also other player will be joining who arent in a clan so my suggestion is you should go to a private room because there is no auto switch