Thread: Spies Like Us!

Default Spies Like Us!

I have been asked by a number of clans to join their clan and want to thank you all for asking but my position on clans is still the same. Currently I am not planning to Join any clan because I believe clans are destructive to the game. All it would take is someone with a maniacal disposition to announce that they are starting a secret society of players that were sleeper spies that join other clans and made small mistakes while playing. Just enough so their team lost the game but not to give themselves away. These losses however were to their real allegiance and before you knew it, their real clan would be on top with people never suspecting the members because they all belong to different clans. This type of scenario would be very easy to pull off and any problems any of the clans would have would be contributed to the secret society, thus growing it's power for things it did not have anything to do with. Soon paranoia would set in and the game would collapse because people would start combining clans to defend against a fictions enemy that may or may not even be a member of their own clan.

Sound farfetched? Well it is not because it happens every day to governments in the real world. This is why clans are dangerous. So next time you have an argument with a clan member, don't let someone join, kick someone out, or someone makes a mistake and you lose a match; ask yourself, does the secret society already exist??? If you say "I don't know" then the seed is already planted and real or not, your clan is in a downhill spiral to destruction.

Lesser Wizard

english plz ...
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Default true...

this is actually very true but I don't think that ppl in tanked are that into clans to start wars ok dude, so I think that we will be fine with the clans, but again this is my opinion not yours but I continue to disagree with you.

Yeah who started this clan stuff? It is totally getting out of control right now about this clan stuff and it is getting me very annoyed. Like every day when I am on Tanked, there is at least 2 broadcasts every day to come to a clan meeting and most of them is dark's clan. For right now I am not going into any clans because I don't like being in part of groups just for fun. That is actually wasting my time playing Tanked for the most part, but I just like to be in groups that like work together for real. Not for fun. Like a real job basically. I just don't like going into something in for the sake of it and goof off. Yeah I go into the tavern sometimes but it isn't all the time. I am serious for the most part. So I would really would like this clan stuff to STOP now.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Hey I just wanted to tell my clan something -.- I don't think its "such a big deal" but my clan we just hang out talk and battle we don't do anything too serious I usually make clan meetings to see who really is in my clan cuz usually hardly any hawk clan members are on so I gotta be sure.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Zachary if this clan thing is getting out of hand why are you in the cutipie clan

I am not in any clan. When did I say I was in the Cutiepie clan?
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I am not in any clan. When did I say I was in the Cutiepie clan?
    Dude it shows in the cutiepie clan thread that you are a private in their clan dude, get you facts straight.

Well, if it does oh well. But I am not in any clan. Never will be.

Lesser Wizard

Does Anyon noticed i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HE JUST SAID HE SPOKE IN A LANGUAGE MY LANGUAGE ARTS TEACHER WOULD SPEAK
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Well, if it does oh well. But I am not in any clan. Never will be.
    Tell god that you aren't in his clan, not me LOL

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ALien BBQ View Post
    I have been asked by a number of clans to join their clan and want to thank you all for asking but my position on clans is still the same. Currently I am not planning to Join any clan because I believe clans are destructive to the game. All it would take is someone with a maniacal disposition to announce that they are starting a secret society of players that were sleeper spies that join other clans and made small mistakes while playing. Just enough so their team lost the game but not to give themselves away. These losses however were to their real allegiance and before you knew it, their real clan would be on top with people never suspecting the members because they all belong to different clans. This type of scenario would be very easy to pull off and any problems any of the clans would have would be contributed to the secret society, thus growing it's power for things it did not have anything to do with. Soon paranoia would set in and the game would collapse because people would start combining clans to defend against a fictions enemy that may or may not even be a member of their own clan.

Sound farfetched? Well it is not because it happens every day to governments in the real world. This is why clans are dangerous. So next time you have an argument with a clan member, don't let someone join, kick someone out, or someone makes a mistake and you lose a match; ask yourself, does the secret society already exist??? If you say "I don't know" then the seed is already planted and real or not, your clan is in a downhill spiral to destruction.

These are clans in my eyes.

Clans are a way to bond with each other to make new friends. Just like a club like a reading one.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Lesser Wizard

Default ya guys

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Hey I just wanted to tell my clan something -.- I don't think its "such a big deal" but my clan we just hang out talk and battle we don't do anything too serious I usually make clan meetings to see who really is in my clan cuz usually hardly any hawk clan members are on so I gotta be sure.
    I am pretty sure nothing will happen like that and if it does then that woulod be bad but i am sure something like that wouldn't happen but if there were spies then we wpo9ld make sure there arnt any spies because if we see people losing on purpose for a different side of a clan then we will create a new room that people will actually follow the rules and that actually want to be in this or that clan as you can see i am keeping my word to be in hawks clan and i hope people would be retards and act like spies to distract other clans,but as for mods then have a right to see what we are doing, but beside we will follow the rules and if you like putting more work for the mods that is your wish,but I prefer not because by trying to do something that is causing to get banned or muted would make you lose your reputation and I wouldn't like my reputation to go away. But when you try to act like spies the clan members would figure out if they are acting funny. So by that I mean we could find out if someone is losing on purpose or what ever alienbbq said.
    The king of demons is here.

Good spies don't get caught...... but with the discussions already in this thread and others, I think my point has been made. I can see the thread unraveling...... that means coming apart (in English)