Thread: New Lobby

Master Sorcerer

Default New Lobby

So im thinking we can have another type of vip lobby for like 1000 cp and higher and for the muting system i thing 1st offence should be a day, 2nd two days, 3rd one week, 4th two weeks, 5th four weeks, 6th one month, 7th two months, 8th six months. 9th permanent

Ummmm. I think just 2 mutes should be enough. By the the 3rd mute you should be Permanently Muted. Like 3 strikes your out.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

I don't think it works like that, I think its down to the severity of the offence !, then its up to the moderators discretion,. Leave it up to them, they know what they are doing!!...
    the truth will set you free

Lesser Wizard

Default What???

I got the new lobby part what was about the rest? I think we should have a VIP lobby for 1500k and above because all the people that play are very bad and they hardly know how to play against really strong people like my friend Demonkill, he know how to play but he sucks really bad and he is purple with 1000 cp.To me the 1000 and above VIP sounds really bad. We should have one at 1000 cp or 2000 cp and above. And I am not making fun of my friend he wouldn't care anyways, he knows that he sucks....
    The king of demons is here.