Thread: Just a few of my secrets. Also, I quit.

Exclamation Just a few of my secrets. Also, I quit.

I quit today in-game, today. I appreciated all of those who came to see me jump on the death spoke then log out and delete the app. I'd like to thank Spotlight, Jaxx, and Aaab2 for being such great friends while I played.

(I guess I might quit the forums too. I'm never sure what I'll do.)

Well, since I've quit GrowTopia, and might quit the forums too, I don't mind telling my GrowTopia secrets. Just a few are:
    1. I'm coolcutie and riversong. I was never her sister, but was always her.

2. I once was cursed for looking for a boyfriend online. (I will NEVER forgive that mod. So many people were like "COOLCUTIE, WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU HOST A DROPGAME? I CANT TRUST YOU ANYMORE!")

3. I griefed a tiny bit of Clubgrowtopia when I was an admin as riversong. (Sorry Tin /: I was greedy back then when I had access)

4. I once scammed/took BabyLass's fiesta. He dropped it near me... So I picked it up!

5. I used to get scammed angels almost weekly from a scammer. He would give me some angels.

6. Once, I did a scam on one of my alternate accounts that are banned. (They were NOT BANNED BECAUSE OF THAT SCAM, but for another reason.)

7. I used to only make friends on GrowTopia to use them, then ditch them. (Luckily I have found the meaning of friendship after ditching 5 to 15 GrowTopia online friends.
    Growtopia IGN: Hathor

I HAVE QUIT!
    Want to see some of my secrets? http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...575#post518575

Banned
    Working out my butt cheeks at the nearest McDonald's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hathor View Post
    I quit today in-game, today. I appreciated all of those who came to see me jump on the death spoke then log out and delete the app. I'd like to thank Spotlight, Jaxx, and Aaab2 for being such great friends while I played.

Well, since I've quit GrowTopia, and might quit the forums too, I don't mind telling my GrowTopia secrets. Just a few are:

2. I once was cursed for looking for a boyfriend online. (I will NEVER forgive that mod. So many people were like "COOLCUTIE, WHAT HAPPENED? DID YOU HOST A DROPGAME? I CANT TRUST YOU ANYMORE!")

3. I griefed a tiny bit of Clubgrowtopia when I was an admin as riversong. (Sorry Tin /: I was greedy back then when I had access)

4. I once scammed/took BabyLass's fiesta. He dropped it near me... So I picked it up!

5. I used to get scammed angels almost weekly from a scammer. He would give me some angels.

6. Once, I did a scam on one of my alternate accounts that are banned. (They were NOT BANNED BECAUSE OF THAT SCAM, but for another reason.)

7. I used to only make friends on GrowTopia to use them, then ditch them. (Luckily I have found the meaning of friendship after ditching 5 to 15 GrowTopia online friends.
    Wow, I actually thought you were cool because of your signature which was clever.
    Well it doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by GBAGamer View Post
    Wow, I actually thought you were cool because of your signature which was clever.
    Well it doesn't matter.
    My signature was pretty cool.
    And the answer to my "is she an angel or a devil" is DEVIL!
    Im still deciding if I should quit the forums

I HAVE QUIT!
    Want to see some of my secrets? http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...575#post518575

Master Sorcerer

Farewell, Hathor. Hope to see you come back soon, well, of you decide to.

Its kind of annoying that when you get banned, players quickly assume that you hosted a drop game. I see that almost everyday.

Banned

My signature was pretty cool.
    Im still deciding if I should quit the forums
    I never said it was cool. I said it was clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixlr View Post
    Farewell, Hathor. Hope to see you come back soon, well, of you decide to.

Its kind of annoying that when you get banned, players quickly assume that you hosted a drop game. I see that almost everyday.
    ehh, if I do come back, it won't be till next school year/ when summer is over.

Yah. Assuming things= ANNOYING :/

I HAVE QUIT!

If anyone doubts that Hathor is me, this is the reason I am posting this.

YES I AM HATHOR
    Growtopia: Quinne
    Tanked: riversong

Banned

ehh, if I do come back, it won't be till next school year/ when summer is over.

Yah. Assuming things= ANNOYING :/
    An assumption is a quick educated guess. So assuming things is not annoying. Because if somebody would tell you an easy math problem and you quickly knew the awnser. You're assuming that your awnser is correct and you blurt it out. Therefore your making an educated guess and/or making an assumption.

I never said it was cool. I said it was clever.
    Ok, I guess my sig was pretty clever. (happy?)

I HAVE QUIT!

Banned

Ok, I guess my sig was pretty clever. (happy?)
    No. I'm not happy nor sad. I just corrected you. Never hoping for any rewarding emotion to come out of it.

An assumption is a quick educated guess. So assuming things is not annoying. Because if somebody would tell you an easy math problem and you quickly knew the awnser. You're assuming that your awnser is correct and you blurt it out. Therefore your making an educated guess and/or making an assumption.
    Just correcting everything I say, aren't you.

I HAVE QUIT!

Banned

Just correcting everything I say, aren't you.
    You got that right.

Peasant

I'm truly sad to see you leave Growtopia, Hathor. I wish that you wouldn't leave me. You were th one that got me started playing Growtopia, and that wasn't very long ago. And even though I'll see you in real life, I'll miss you playing with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrfalcon View Post
    I'm truly sad to see you leave Growtopia, Hathor. I wish that you wouldn't leave me. You were th one that got me started playing Growtopia, and that wasn't very long ago. And even though I'll see you in real life, I'll miss you playing with me.
    Haha, I'll see you at school Monday. No need to get sad seeing me leave Growtopia.

I HAVE QUIT!