Thread: Shadow Tank misfortunes lol

Default Shadow Tank misfortunes lol

Yesterday, late Christmas night, Seth graciously allowed me to test the Shadow Tank! I have no idea why, so don't ask.. lol.
    but for those wanting to know what is does from a no BS opinion, here it is. I was so scared stiff that I forgot to take a screenshot! (dang it) and neither did my brother. all I wanted to do was to drive it heh, so here is essentially what it is. in the tank store it appears as a silhouette of a Panzer V, with a question mark upon it. its description was something I cannot recall at the moment, lol but it seemed at the time VERY badass. the words "mad scientist" sticks in my head heh. and experimental, that much I know. for those wanting to know how strong it is? here is EXACTLY what it does, from someone that has more then a years worth of tanked playing in him heh. the damage, unlike what i thought it was when Seth drove it, is normal. like a M3, and so is the reload. but! that is where the similarity ends. the armor is WAY MORE then a love tank, and somehow seems to be staggered with some sort of damage dampener, BC sometimes a beagle would seem to take off just above half my health, other times it would take off 3/4ths of it, but then again lol so many skulls were shooting at me... the only tank capable of killing it is the skull. its speed is as fast as a panzer, true as far as I know. I drive the panzer a lot, too. many ppl want to know what it looks like.. well. as far as I can tell, it is a Panzer V, but it is transparent, you can see right through it! and if it wasn't for the players name tag, you would be hard pressed to find it on the field, heh. on Arena is it really hard to see. its a creepy whiteish blueish color, much like a dull Mod color. so, with armor that can take two beagles without dying, and panzer speed and normal
    damage and reload, this tank is GOD LIKE. and the closest thing to a "The Gods tank" by far. oh, ppl ask what its tag is, on the sidebar? it is the Gray color, and it is SHD. like the RT is blue and the love tank is a pink LUV.

lol so now when ppl ask me all about it, I'll just tell them to visit this post. heh heh
    When faced with defeat- RISE TO YOUR FEET! (Assuming you are still alive, that is)

Lesser Wizard

good info mud,.. I.d like to see this tank brought into the game more often, it sounds like a a fun and interesting tank to fight,...its just that it seems a shame to have this tank installed in the tanked data but its hardly ever used,....its obviously to strong a tank to put in the tank store, but maybe there's another way for ppl to gain access to it!! Now and again!...even if its just for fun with no cp involved ,..or if a mod drives it cp would be involved!, or 'something' like that
    the truth will set you free

Yeah, it would ruin the game to allow people to buy it, but it would really be nice to randomly award it to people like 30 minutes a day just to spice up the action or something. (Only to MVPs or..) Hmm.

It does have some special rules so other people also have fun: Killing it instantly gives the person who killed it a tank coin (not connected to the game, so they could win more if they won the game too) plus 4 point in the current game.

The coin part could be abused I guess, hmm.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Knight

I think u should make a "double jackpot" whereas, the chance of getting the shadow tank replaces the chance of getting the dink tank, but for the shadow tank, u get an hour of using it, HOWEVER it doesn't count for MVP! (too overpowered for that, and u will get enough CP anyways)

and as for getting dink: I think THAT jackpot should be more common to get in a "secondary jackpot" , because people just don't use dink, EVER, making that more common might be a little more fun.

so yeah that's my input,

any questions?: ask me, I'll answer any, because this may be be confusing?
    Stay Cool

Awww. I really would like to try it. Only like in a private room or something like that. I have never ever seen it before either. All I know about it is that it has the reload and damage as a M3 and armor and speed of a Love Tank. That is all I know about it. Oh and it has the shape of a Love Tank too.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Awesome creation Seth...but this Tank is too Good for this Game. Even with my fatty on my Other Account i couldn't Beat shadow Tank. So...let The Tank Out of The Game and create maybe a New One with Low stats but in The Case of a victory The Player will get Double CP of so...
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    Awesome creation Seth...but this Tank is too Good for this Game. Even with my fatty on my Other Account i couldn't Beat shadow Tank. So...let The Tank Out of The Game and create maybe a New One with Low stats but in The Case of a victory The Player will get Double CP of so...
    That is the point of the tank though. If you kill it you get some cp because it is very hard to kill. If you beat it in a game, you get lots and lots of cp and coins I guess.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by -Frost- View Post
    I think u should make a "double jackpot" whereas, the chance of getting the shadow tank replaces the chance of getting the dink tank, but for the shadow tank, u get an hour of using it, HOWEVER it doesn't count for MVP! (too overpowered for that, and u will get enough CP anyways)

and as for getting dink: I think THAT jackpot should be more common to get in a "secondary jackpot" , because people just don't use dink, EVER, making that more common might be a little more fun.

so yeah that's my input,

any questions?: ask me, I'll answer any, because this may be be confusing?
    its not confusing at all, I like the idea!, I also like the idea of letting the MVP winners use it for 30 mins,..but the downside of that is, some players win MVP regularly, nothing wrong with that, well done them! But some players may never win MVP ! Then the regular winners will get the shadow over and over..so I think by adding the shadow into the slots in some way! Then every single player in the game would have a fairer chance of winning it !!!.....
    the truth will set you free

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    its not confusing at all, I like the idea!, I also like the idea of letting the MVP winners use it for 30 mins,..but the downside of that is, some players win MVP regularly, nothing wrong with that, well done them! But some players may never win MVP ! Then the regular winners will get the shadow over and over..so I think by adding the shadow into the slots in some way! Then every single player in the game would have a fairer chance of winning it !!!.....
    I know what to do with the Dink! Since some people haven't won it yet (like me ) the Dink Tank should be on the Bar one that gives you 100 coins. Than for the Shadow Tank you could win the jackpot for it. Only use it for an hour. You could still have the 500 coins though.

seth when will you start giving out the shadow tank more often because ive never seen it yet, and can you take a screen shot of the shadow tank and post it?

hey mud did u battle anyone with it?

Master Sorcerer

Perhaps a game mode could happen when one player is spawned in with the shadow tank and the goal of everyone else it to beat him within a certain amount of time. No crate drops, 30 seconds-90 seconds depending on map and number of players, one tank coin for the players if they win but 1-5 (depends on number of players) for the shadow tank driver. Career points are autoset to 5 cp for the group player if they win and 20 for the shadow tank. Career points lost are 10 for group and 15 for the shadow tank.

yankee i dont get it

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by theblaster View Post
    yankee i dont get it
    1.The Shadow Tank is really hard to kill
    2. I am proposing a new game mode because more people want to play as the Shadow Tank
    3. One guy is the shadow tank and everyone works together to kill that one person in a certain amount of time to win
    4. If the numbers confused you, they are the scoring/reward system I proposed
    5. Better now?

yep i get it now your last post wasnt very clear