Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seth , Mods plz take a step!!

Lightbulb Seth , Mods plz take a step!!

Hi,
    This is for Seth & Mods .... I'll explain whole thing
    I was in tavern , chillin on my champion account...!!
    Then a guy named dominator asked me "which tank r u Savin coins for " .. I said " skull but why you asking" he said " I got a deal , come to VIP solo"
    Then I went their to see .... Their he said he will give me 5 coins each for every time I let him kill me , I said its against rules .... U must not do it... !! He still wanted to do it ... Then I said ok ' I tot I should teach him a lesson lol' first I let him beat me , and took coins then in next match I beat him and told him u must not do this... !!
    Seth , mods ... Many players do this giving coins for cp ... You must really stop it
    Well m sorry if I did wrong lol but I really hate guys trading cp ... Sorry if I broke rules by Letting him beat me once but just did to teach him a lesson...

This is for everyone !!! Guys we must not trade carrier points , it's against rules and carrier points show that how skilled you are ... If you just trade em , it's simply cheating so we must not do it and stop others from doing it

Unhappy

Please take carrier points out of my account if I broke rule , m sorry .

Thumbs up

I was talkin to hoody ninja about this , he said that ....
    Most of the people in tanked don't know the rules , as most noobs never see rules , they dunno about /rules stuff!! So he says that rules must be made more visible ... Like they should be added in news or somewhere where everyone can see easily ... Hoody also said that most noobs or people that even know rules take chances and mess with mods and seth and break rules , well according to me it's true that many do it and they don't even get caught ... I say mods must stricten the rules and take action if anyone reports some player like this!!

Hoody can't post this himself as he is banned on fourms , so I posted on his behalf ...

what you did was kind of funnny. VENGEANCE!!!

Lesser Wizard

Default ...

Name:  IMG_0159[1].png
Views: 50
Size:  811.9 KBName:  IMG_0184[1].png
Views: 28
Size:  9.0 KB I was just testing if my screen shot worked. I figured it out though,lol. I hope that stops too, people also ask me if to lose against them, but I say no, I don't want to be banned like my friend demonkings1c.
    The king of demons is here.

Quote Originally Posted by demonkid View Post
    Name:  IMG_0159[1].png
Views: 50
Size:  811.9 KBName:  IMG_0184[1].png
Views: 28
Size:  9.0 KB I was just testing if my screen shot worked. I figured it out though,lol. I hope that stops too, people also ask me if to lose against them, but I say no, I don't want to be banned like my friend demonkings1c.
    demonkings1c??? I thought tht was u... When I asked he said he was u... LOLz well thx for clearing tht up!!!
    SKULLS ARE ALWAYS IN GRAVES... and TANKED

I am back and am striving to become red and to surpass my past record of 26k in one day and going for 30k in one day

If any of y'all want coins just ask... i only give to people who are needy of the coins and are nice.

Visit my youtube channel... http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmSsb0UEVgpkkthCWy0qjuA
    I only started recently so not many vids but i will have at least 5 to 6 a week with tips and possibly commentary eventually!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Kirti View Post
    Hi,
    Then a guy named dominator asked me "which tank r u Savin coins for " .. I said " skull but why you asking" he said " I got a deal , come to VIP solo"
    Then I went their to see .... Their he said he will give me 5 coins each for every time I let him kill me , I said its against rules .... U must not do it... !! He still wanted to do it ... Then I said ok ' I tot I should teach him a lesson lol' first I let him beat me , and took coins then in next match I beat him and told him u must not do this... !!
    Seth , mods ... Many players do this giving coins for cp ... You must really stop it
    Well m sorry if I did wrong lol but I really hate guys trading cp ... Sorry if I broke rules by Letting him beat me once but just did to teach him a lesson...

This is for everyone !!! Guys we must not trade carrier points , it's against rules and carrier points show that how skilled you are ... If you just trade em , it's simply cheating so we must not do it and stop others from doing it

Hey Kirti,

Thanks for handling it the way you did. Players like you help keep the Tanked community in check (I'm not going to mention names, but thanks to ALL of you who have been doing the same...you know who you are).

We actually do take this very seriously; it's actually the rule I personally am most strict about. Countless players have had their points completely striped away and have been banned for asking to exchange coins for points (and vice versa) and for transferring points.

Regarding the claim by another that he may not know the rules, this player obviously knows...I checked and he's been around since 5/16/2012.

All of these players will be taken care of. If you know of any other players doing the same, report them, we will check, and they will also be taken care of.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Play View Post
    Hey Kirti,

Thanks for handling it the way you did. Players like you help keep the Tanked community in check (I'm not going to mention names, but thanks to ALL of you who have been doing the same...you know who you are).

We actually do take this very seriously; it's actually the rule I personally am most strict about. Countless players have had their points completely striped away and have been banned for asking to exchange coins for points (and vice versa) and for transferring points.

Regarding the claim by another that he may not know the rules, this player obviously knows...I checked and he's been around since 5/16/2012.

All of these players will be taken care of. If you know of any other players doing the same, report them, we will check, and they will also be taken care of.
    I'll surely do report em , thanks
    Worlds:Trillionaire(Wotd),EndOfGrow(Wotd),FindHer( Wotd),LostParty,OnlyAtms(5000Atms),ShopE(Vending Shop)

IGN:Trilionaire
    Level:98
    Instagram:Trillionaire_Gt

My Atm Count:5000

I got asked for that too. It was a Player called beastly. I already told that greaserLOK in the game but I write it down here too. Please do something to stop this behavior.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Well i did tell him to stop this or further actions would be in effect. Hope it dosent continue
    greaserLOK/LOKSTER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kirti View Post
    Hi,

He did the same thing to me. He didn`t give me coins.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by playerde View Post
    He did the same thing to me. He didn`t give me coins.
    maybe you shouldn't say that out loud!!...looks as if your admitting to trading points for coins! ..
    the truth will set you free

I know dominator good...he asked me that sometimes too. He asked also if I could let him win some battles that he can get pink.
    This guy is for me a bit problematic...
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by truth View Post
    maybe you shouldn't say that out loud!!...looks as if your admitting to trading points for coins! ..
    Well, he said he would never play with me.

Lesser Wizard

Well, he said he would never play with me.
    then don't play with him!. Some people are incapable of following a few simple rules! ...it looks like he's the master of his own downfall, (unless he's changed ) don't let him drag you down with him !!
    the truth will set you free

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by greaserLOK View Post
    Well i did tell him to stop this or further actions would be in effect. Hope it dosent continue
    How can you ban people.

How can you ban people.
    Only mods can ban people but you could tell mods if someone was misbehaving and then they can take care of that.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    Only mods can ban people but you could tell mods if someone was misbehaving and then they can take care of that.
    How do you become a mod.

How do you become a mod.
    You become a mod when the present mods think you're ready just be yourself act natural and let the mods accept who you are
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    You become a mod when the present mods think you're ready just be yourself act natural and let the mods accept who you are
    Are you a mod. I play when hardly anyone is online meaning not many people see me.