Thread: A Idea? Improvements of Chests idea!

Post A Idea? Improvements of Chests idea!

I know Chests have already been told... But, we need chests, my storage it's so messy and... Not only my storage hehe! When I'm going to pick a item... I pick...
    So let's get to the point. Chests (The wonderful thing) you can simply put your items on a Chest (That cannot be grow) It will be like locks... I mean, one chest have the capacity to put 10 items... You can simply open your chest by punching it! It will pop-up a menu with 10 slots (You can add your items like in trading system) and it will have 3 options on the menu: 'Cancel' (close menu) 'Upgrade' (upgrade 10+ chest slots by 100 gems) and the 'Ok' option (confirm the items you've put on). Chest should be a perma item, you destroy, they get back to your inventory... BUT if you destroy the chest with some Items on it... All your items will be dropped... So think twice before destroying one! (Chests should look like a brown music box and others players can't destroy your chests... Only the owner can!

Should be very cool too the Ban/UnBan option on the world lock... People get so annoying some times... Thanks (Chests should cost 200/500 gems)
    Last edited by GokuGT; 02-21-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Sorry

Default For sure!

We really need chests. Our items are at risk sitting in the middle of our worlds.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    We really need chests. Our items are at risk sitting in the middle of our worlds.
    Yep, our items are in risk... I'm afraid... I don't know why, so I decided to put this idea on forums... Maybe @Seth should like my idea!

Great idea!
    My items are just on the floor floating in a safe area hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post
    Not really, if you've placed a block over them they should be safe and sound! Unless you have untrustworthy players whom have access to your locks...

Chest's would be nice, but I don't think they're absolutely necessary with the bag upgrades.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tooty View Post
    Not really, if you've placed a block over them they should be safe and sound! Unless you have untrustworthy players whom have access to your locks...

Chest's would be nice, but I don't think they're absolutely necessary with the bag upgrades.
    Yeah, absolutely. That's why, whenever I share a world with someone and I want to store some items, I place a lock over it. Your items are 100% safe, and it's literally impossible for them to steal your stuff!

I think that on you chest you should be able to add who can access it like a lock, say, if your brother and you shared it or something.
    I no longer play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackk View Post
    I think that on you chest you should be able to add who can access it like a lock, say, if your brother and you shared it or something.
    I wouldn't do that because maybe he could turn on you and open it to public and ask people to grief the world

i agree. Chests are needed IMO.
    Barkbits is the name, Growtopia is the game.

http://www.youtube.com/barksbit

Quote Originally Posted by RAPTOR784 View Post
    I wouldn't do that because maybe he could turn on you and open it to public and ask people to grief the world
    I think he meant Giving access like a lock (cannot destroy/change settings)
    I still like this idea even though u can just place dirt over a item. Chest will make it look more neat and clean. I always have a clutter of items and wastes alot of space. when i try to drop on the same spot and when i try to get a item from there i grab the whole thing.