Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone help me...

Default Can anyone help me...

I don't think this is a very serious problem. But I need help, nevertheless. I suck at these kinds of stuff.

So. I took this liking on a girl ever since Grade 7.(I'm grade 9 now) She knows, and she doesn't hate me for it. In fact, this was what made as closer. But, we can only talk through text messages/facebook. I can't seem to talk to her in person. It's just so hard. I'm shy. The thing we did that I could consider as the closest to a conversation went like this.

Her: Brofist!
    Me: *raises fist *bumps fists *smiles *turns red *walks away

That's it! So, if anyone could give me tips on how I can talk to her, it would be very nice. It would be much appreciated.
    IGN: karl0909
    Worlds: LOLFRONDSFARMWEEE, BURIAL

Banned
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!

be yourself

im very pro at this stuff (sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    be yourself

im very pro at this stuff (sarcasm)
    I'm always myself. And it doesn't seem to work. You just can't deny the fact that people will sometimes hate for who you are.

Relax and be yourself, get comfortable. If that doesn't work, be someone else, seriously but not entirely, use a role model, someone to set as an example, maybe a celebrity, your dad or better yet, use me Be confident, practice in your head, I'm sure you know all this. And if that's too hard for you, just be straight forward tell her how you feel about being near her. This will throw out that self-conscious feeling when you are shy. And depending on what type of girl she is, and if she truly likes you then she'll understand, you guys will laugh it off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -Elusive-

Master Sorcerer

Don't listen to these people who say 'be yourself'. Because being shy is being you and that doesn't work.
    I've had this problem.

Make sure she is alone, run up behind her and then slow down to her speed as you walk next to her.
    Say 'hey [her name]'.
    Then say something that's happened in your life, or talk about the weather, or just simply ask how her day has been.

Just always keep something in the back of your mind that you can bring up if it goes awkward. It helps a lot.

Oh, being alone makes it easier to talk to her.

I don't know if this will help.
    I can't write a proper answer because my iPod is lagging so badly on the forums right now, so this is just a basic answer.
    This space is reserved.

Banned
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyanogen View Post
    Don't listen to these people who say 'be yourself'. Because being shy is being you and that doesn't work.
    I've had this problem.

Make sure she is alone, run up behind her and then slow down to her speed as you walk next to her.
    Say 'hey [her name]'.
    Then say something that's happened in your life, or talk about the weather, or just simply ask how her day has been.

Just always keep something in the back of your mind that you can bring up if it goes awkward. It helps a lot.

I can't write a proper answer because my iPod is lagging so badly on the forums right now, so this is just a basic answer.
    hey shakira today is cloudy i ate a cat last night hows your day been

I've had this problem.

Say 'hey [her name]'.

Being shy is not being yourself. Be yourself as in be the person that you are at home. Unless you actually get shy around your parents or siblings....

I agree with being with her alone, if you're with her friends and you say something dumb, her friends will laugh causing her to like you less.

We're only responsible for what we say, not for what others take into their minds from it.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit by me and we'll make fun of them together.
    -Elusive-

Quote Originally Posted by Elusive View Post
    Being shy is not being yourself. Be yourself as in be the person that you are at home. Unless you actually get shy around your parents or siblings....
    I agree with being with her alone, if you're with her friends and you say something dumb, her friends will laugh causing her to like you less.
    I am myself when I'm alone. Which is, shy. So technically, I'm myself when I'm shy, which s the exact problem I'm having.
    Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    hey shakira today is cloudy i ate a cat last night hows your day been
    lol.
    I've had this problem.
    Say 'hey [her name]'.

Being alone makes it harder for me. :/
    Relax and be yourself, get comfortable. If that doesn't work, be someone else, seriously but not entirely, use a role model, someone to set as an example, maybe a celebrity, your dad or better yet, use me Be confident, practice in your head, I'm sure you know all this. And if that's too hard for you, just be straight forward tell her how you feel about being near her. This will throw out that self-conscious feeling when you are shy. And depending on what type of girl she is, and if she truly likes you then she'll understand, you guys will laugh it off.
    I'll take this advice.

IMAGINE EVERYONE WEARING UNDERWEAR
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hey iToaster Mind if You Can Toast My Buns?

When I beat someone in LoL

Changed My Name From busa3o0d To iToaster

Quote Originally Posted by iToaster View Post
    IMAGINE EVERYONE WEARING UNDERWEAR
    That's gonna make it a hundred times harder. I mean. HOW WOULD I TALK TO A PERSON WEARING ONLY UNDIES. I'd tell them. HEY! NICE UNDIES! Polkadots @_@

Quote Originally Posted by karl0909 View Post
    That's gonna make it a hundred times harder. I mean. HOW WOULD I TALK TO A PERSON WEARING ONLY UNDIES. I'd tell them. HEY! NICE UNDIES! Polkadots @_@
    If UR not talking to a person [UNDIES]

IF U ARE TALKING A PERSON [WEARING UNDIES]

AS SIMPLE AS DAT
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hey iToaster Mind if You Can Toast My Buns?

When I beat someone in LoL

Changed My Name From busa3o0d To iToaster

Quote Originally Posted by iToaster View Post
    If UR not talking to a person [UNDIES]

IF U ARE TALKING A PERSON [WEARING UNDIES]

AS SIMPLE AS DAT
    Wat.......

Just talk to her. Spend time together, and make her understand that you really care about her. But she might not be ready yet, so don't push it.
    I'm guessing this is Robert... you should really do the "-Robert" or "-Karl" thingy.
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSirP View Post
    Just talk to her. Spend time together, and make her understand that you really care about her. But she might not be ready yet, so don't push it.
    I'm guessing this is Robert... you should really do the "-Robert" or "-Karl" thingy.
    'Tis Karl. Not Robert. Robert is Karl0331. I'm karl0909. kkk?

'Tis Karl. Not Robert. Robert is Karl0331. I'm karl0909. kkk?
    WAIT. Robert said he was my age and he was in the 9th grade. You're in 9th grade too, but you're younger. What.
    It's that time of the year again, Indie and soul on play while the sound of rain hitting the roof. Kick back and enjoy your coffee guys!

WAIT. Robert said he was my age and he was in the 9th grade. You're in 9th grade too, but you're younger. What.
    I'm Karl. Not Robert. How old are you anyways?

I'm 12 this year, but he said he was older by a tad bit.

Karl, are you being yourself right now?

-Elusive-

Master Sorcerer

I'm always myself. And it doesn't seem to work. You just can't deny the fact that people will sometimes hate for who you are.
    Hide yourself into your deepest body,hide your emotions, meditate and start floating above surface. Freak her out then make her amazed at your telepathic powers. Fly everywhere. Be paid to act on the news. Be awesome. Then try and be casual when confronting here.

- - - Updated - - -

When's your birthday. Let us see who is older.

Everything is a competition.

Forum Mafia game!

Oohh. So I'm also older than you. I'm 13.
    Karl, are you being yourself right now?
    Err. Of course. Who else would I be other than myself? Except if I'm imitating someone, which I'm not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Heat View Post
    Hide yourself into your deepest body,hide your emotions, meditate and start floating above surface. Freak her out then make her amazed at your telepathic powers. Fly everywhere. Be paid to act on the news. Be awesome. Then try and be casual when confronting here.

- - - Updated - - -

When's your birthday. Let us see who is older.

Everything is a competition.
    What's with those words. My birthdate is Sept 9, 2000.