Thread: dink problems.  :/

i got an problem. when i feed pigs, and i report them to mother, they remove guardian then i can go out this farm. when i pick some peanuts and i back with them to farm, mother's house are burning. when i enter to inside, i see killed mother, and dink is trying move across table and bed infinite, keys ESC,enter arrows dont working. game completily stuck to platter.

second thing.
    when i found guy attacked by 2 others whatthey have axes. i die easily cos i dont have any weapon. also i need coins to get into castle, but i dont know were to find them. im new to game. even my older bro dont know how to break up problems aha yet next thing. on top middle of map, near forest, i found stone what sittin on entrance to cave. i tried remove but game says im too weak. email me with tips ->> viperki@interia.pl .. i dont found anywere any tips 4 this game.. im playing it 3days. but i stuck in one place :::

regards , iron trike.

Lesser Knight

With the first problem I can't help you....The second problem....maybe you have to find a walktrough...you can get coins if you kill some monsters...but if you don;t have a weapon you can't kill them.....you also can kill them with the magic ball...if you have that yet....
    here s the walkthrough: http://home.tiscali.be/be064618/79/

Good luck!

that helped me much but i cant go to third willage cause there is broken bridge :/ i cant enter to castle cos guards dont let me to it. i used trainer to enter to castle area .i found acid rain spell and scroll with too spell . i temporairy stopped magic field in somewhere near castle and i found an dead dragon, but i cant come closer cos there is tree i tried use magic but not worked :/

Lesser Knight

You 1st have to go to kernsin...teher you havo to talk to the girl and then 2 the man in the bookstore...then you have to buy a bow. Then go to the beach there is a three....you have 2 use the 1st magic you learned.....when you burn the three there is a case....enter the case and learn how 2 use the bow...then go to the globin santuary and kill the boss...he's a screen up...he appears when you've killed the 4 globins....when he's death he will lead you to the cast's camp. Hwne you are there you will get caught....kill the cast troops. Then head back to town...you saved the parade so now the will fix the brigde for u

Lesser Knight

behind the castle there's a way with fire.....you need teh scroll to get through that...

i got many times killed. is there any dmod to have allied monster(like that blue thorned worms or slayers)? i know i can use trainer but that is cheating, i would win game if i get an allied monsters( three or more) any tips for doing that?

Lesser Knight

no...but I was killed a lot of times to. Just keep trying! that's what I had 2 do....otherwise try 2 level up a bit so you are stronger or you have more defense...
    GOOD LUCK!!!

i got situation when i entered to whats hole and cant escape from it, and around me was many slayers. when i tried to move into hole i got killed in half of way.tried to fight agaist slayers, but same effect , it was about 30 slayers, (few was huge size and some small like 4 month baby,small and hard to hit). urghhhhh. they all turned agaist me when i did any move.

. someone last night gave me savegame with changed dink to slayer. and that helped cos slayers "didnt know" who was under slayer body. .

but today i haved formatted disc , i lost game dmods and many stuff .i got most things back. i sent email to that person but they was gone :/ someone told me to modify grapchics of game and change dink to dlayer and that should work. can anyone tell me how to do it?

i did mistake at end of post "to slayer*" not dlaler