Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cyber bullying

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    10

    Exclamation Cyber bullying

    Cyber bullying in growtopia....
    I'm sorry to say this but cyber bullying is taking over.
    Everyday I go to seediary,items etc and if somebody says trade and offers jet pack for angels the rich person will go into a rage mode, words will be said and he will never regret...
    I have been called a noob and sworn at before, It sucks and if you are treated like this you will eventually take them into deep thaught and think about the stupid things.
    I thaught growtopia was punch build growtopia not scam hate quit
    It's sad to think what has happened to lovely pixels...

    We need to stop the bullying,
    But how?
    More mods? I hope! Too much scams going on
    I'd love to help stop cyber bullying! #stopthebullys
    I hope you take this into deep consideration and think, have you cyber bullied? Was it good? Did it make you feel powerful? I hope the answer is and ALLWAYS WILL BE NO!
    Hello Stalker.
    Follow me on Instagram! @bre_growtopia

    I like pizza...
    Uhm... I dont have anything interresting to say so..

    Peace,Love,Doritos BAI

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Welcome to the forums!
    I have been cyber bullied, however ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS /ignore them and you are fine.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Aimster73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,695

    Default

    Sorry to hear of your experience, and I have noticed bullying can be rough at times. But HAVE HOPE! Look in my signature for a link on how to safeguard yourself against bullying. The answer isn't "get more mods." The answer is empowering each Growtopian with KNOWLEDGE!

    Welcome to the forums!
    How to Deal with Bullies: Take Action by clicking HERE

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimster73 View Post
    Sorry to hear of your experience, and I have noticed bullying can be rough at times. But HAVE HOPE! Look in my signature for a link on how to safeguard yourself against bullying. The answer isn't "get more mods." The answer is empowering each Growtopian with KNOWLEDGE!

    Welcome to the forums!
    The only problem is the "knowledge" thing wonk REALLY work with everyone. Some people are bad and have a greedy and hateful heart. That's what you moderators and us players are avoiding. We can't stop scams FOREVER, but we CAN avoid them. Same with bullies. Yes, you are correct with everything else.
    -------OFF-TOPIC-------
    When's the next KYDERBY race? Can't wait!
    Just do your thing and moderate the game. All us players want is peace and no scams.

  5. #5
    Peasant
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR3 View Post
    Cyber bullying in growtopia....
    I'm sorry to say this but cyber bullying is taking over.
    Everyday I go to seediary,items etc and if somebody says trade and offers jet pack for angels the rich person will go into a rage mode, words will be said and he will never regret...
    I have been called a noob and sworn at before, It sucks and if you are treated like this you will eventually take them into deep thaught and think about the stupid things.
    I thaught growtopia was punch build growtopia not scam hate quit
    It's sad to think what has happened to lovely pixels...

    We need to stop the bullying,
    But how?
    More mods? I hope! Too much scams going on
    I'd love to help stop cyber bullying! #stopthebullys
    I hope you take this into deep consideration and think, have you cyber bullied? Was it good? Did it make you feel powerful? I hope the answer is and ALLWAYS WILL BE NO!
    No matter What They Meant to be, They Should Think About a time that
    They Were Mean To Someone Its Not Okay To Feel Good By Making Other
    Feel Bad They Know What They Did was Wrong Hurting The Weak People Is Just Not Okay
    I'm Suffer From Depression. Thousand Of Peoples Getting Hurt. Things Happened For a Reasons Forget All the Haters, Stay Strong

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    3,710

    Default

    I just ignore them .-. And if they spam me I'll ignore them with the command it helps for now.....




    #RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    I AM A BOY

    dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    Aww sucks but quick question.. Did you do anything to make that happen? It seems kinda rare
    for someone to start cyber bullying on Growtopia for no reason... Did you do something
    stupid annoying for it to happen..
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Moxide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    637

    Default

    Welcome to the internet! Where everyone's an *******.

    Oh, and also, they're a 18 year old rich kid who knows PewDiePie, and is the son of the president.



  9. #9
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atwistoffate View Post
    Aww sucks but quick question.. Did you do anything to make that happen? It seems kinda rare
    for someone to start cyber bullying on Growtopia for no reason... Did you do something
    stupid annoying for it to happen..
    When people get cyber bullied a few of the reasons are
    Being scammers, well duh other people will give you a taste of UR own Medican
    Being new, offering jet pack for angels is something a newbie does, pros think it's wasting their time so they tell them that in a way that makes them understand that... Example :
    Newbie: I BUY ANGELS!
    Pro: for?
    Newbie: Trade
    They will trade...
    the newbie puts in jet pack
    The pro immediately declines and starts the rage.
    Pro: NO WAY UR NOOB YOU SUCK AND YOULL NEVER GAT ANGELs!!! HAHAHA NOBODY LIKES YOU NEWBIE! (Swear word) (swear word) (swear word) x 1000

    poor little newbie.
    Instead of raging why don't people help me out and say I'll buy your jet pack for one wl
    Because the newbies need it more than you
    Hello Stalker.
    Follow me on Instagram! @bre_growtopia

    I like pizza...
    Uhm... I dont have anything interresting to say so..

    Peace,Love,Doritos BAI

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR3 View Post
    When people get cyber bullied a few of the reasons are
    Being scammers, well duh other people will give you a taste of UR own Medican
    Being new, offering jet pack for angels is something a newbie does, pros think it's wasting their time so they tell them that in a way that makes them understand that... Example :
    Newbie: I BUY ANGELS!
    Pro: for?
    Newbie: Trade
    They will trade...
    the newbie puts in jet pack
    The pro immediately declines and starts the rage.
    Pro: NO WAY UR NOOB YOU SUCK AND YOULL NEVER GAT ANGELs!!! HAHAHA NOBODY LIKES YOU NEWBIE! (Swear word) (swear word) (swear word) x 1000

    poor little newbie.
    Instead of raging why don't people help me out and say I'll buy your jet pack for one wl
    Because the newbies need it more than you
    Or... You can learn that you can't expect stuff for free and yes it's annoying as hell
    if people put Jetpacks for Angels and i'm sure noobs are smart enough to know it's not worth
    and i'm so certain your over exaggerating
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



  11. #11
    Squire
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    10

    Default .-.

    Quote Originally Posted by atwistoffate View Post
    Or... You can learn that you can't expect stuff for free and yes it's annoying as hell
    if people put Jetpacks for Angels and i'm sure noobs are smart enough to know it's not worth
    and i'm so certain your over exaggerating
    Not over exaggerating its true... 😑😑😑😑
    Hello Stalker.
    Follow me on Instagram! @bre_growtopia

    I like pizza...
    Uhm... I dont have anything interresting to say so..

    Peace,Love,Doritos BAI

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer atwistoffate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Somewhere in the future
    Posts
    7,759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BR3 View Post
    Not over exaggerating its true... 😑😑😑😑
    Yes you are you don't really get bullied as a noob in Growtopia
    unless you do something annoying to make it happen
    Ign: Twistoffate


    "It's a choice"



Similar Threads

  1. Cyber Pack
    By ZusakuZak in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2014, 02:21 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •