Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51

Thread: I hate it when you..[FORUM GAME] [REBORN]

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    4,694

    Default I hate it when you..[FORUM GAME] [REBORN]

    so here is how this game goes!
    A person starts of saying something he hates about what I do!
    Here is an Example!

    Bill: I hate it when have 1000 posts
    Bob: I hate it when you have the name Bill
    Jack: I hate it when you cause drama

    and we keep going like that for the person above you!

    So who is going to start off?

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer SageDeoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    killme
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasykGT View Post
    so here is how this game goes!
    A person starts of saying something he hates about what I do!
    Here is an Example!

    Bill: I hate it when have 1000 posts
    Bob: I hate it when you have the name Bill
    Jack: I hate it when you cause drama

    and we keep going like that for the person above you!

    So who is going to start off?
    I hate it when you don't eat cheese for breakfast.
    hi fellas

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    I hate it when you don't eat cheese for breakfast.
    I hate it when you stalk me at night....

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer SageDeoxys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    killme
    Posts
    3,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasykGT View Post
    I hate it when you stalk me at night....
    I hate it when you know I stalk you at night...
    hi fellas

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer _Lennart_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Busy fighting in Waterloo.
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    I hate it when you know I stalk you at night...
    I hate it that you hate it that i hate it that you hate that i hate you know im awsome

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    I hate it when you hate me

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard DeathbyDeathGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Happy unicorn landia aka growtopia
    Posts
    290

    Default I hate

    Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    I hate it when you hate me
    I hate it when you hate every thing and hate it when you eat my piee!! Dunt mess with my piee


    Worlds That I Own

    Level 30000

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer _Lennart_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Busy fighting in Waterloo.
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeathbyDeathGaming View Post
    I hate it when you hate every thing and hate it when you eat my piee!! Dunt mess with my piee
    I hate it that you dont like the 978 lol

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    I hate it that you dont like the 978 lol
    I hate it when your name inculdes _ so I must write _Lennart_ instead of Lennart

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer _Lennart_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Busy fighting in Waterloo.
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    I hate it when your name inculdes _ so I must write _Lennart_ instead of Lennart
    I hate it that you actully WRITE the two _ (my name is like that because Lennart was taken)

    (You dont need the underscores)

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    I hate it that you actully WRITE the two _ (my name is like that because Lennart was taken)

    (You dont need the underscores)
    I hate it when i learned this

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer _Lennart_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Busy fighting in Waterloo.
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    I hate it when i learned this
    I hate it that you learned this

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    I hate it that you learned this
    I hate it when I had to learn all the chinense language and ninja moves to be a offical phoenix

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer Maryjane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Stalking everyone here and there!
    Posts
    4,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    I hate it when I had to learn all the chinense language and ninja moves to be a offical phoenix
    I hate it when you had to be a phoenix.

    You still can't handle this weed.
    I'm back ready to annihilate the forum posts.

    ◀◀◀ Vanic x K.Flay - Make Me Fade ▶▶▶



  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    World of Tanks Fan rolling around with a FV215b!
    Posts
    7,286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    I hate it when you had to be a phoenix.
    I hate it when you 蝂暅卿

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer _Lennart_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Busy fighting in Waterloo.
    Posts
    2,631

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 978 View Post
    I hate it when you 蝂暅卿
    I hate it when you become über man

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer Zippie701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Lennart_ View Post
    I hate it when you become über man
    I hate it when you're such a lennart.
    Growtopia IGN: Zipperton
    Tanked IGN: Zippie



  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Boomred98732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In hell (Again)
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippie701 View Post
    I hate it when you're such a lennart.
    I hate it when you got a guts to put a sunglasses on.


    To those who didn't know my IGN: Secret :3 only if you got permission from me :3

    Forgot to give credit sorry about that I forgot his name xd


    When scammers got caught.



    I still remember the day when I joined forum for first time.

    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ght=nice+forum



  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer Zippie701's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boomred98732 View Post
    I hate it when you got a guts to put a sunglasses on.
    I hate it when you boom.
    Growtopia IGN: Zipperton
    Tanked IGN: Zippie



  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    4,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippie701 View Post
    I hate it when you boom.
    I hate it when you are zippin

Similar Threads

  1. I steal your... [FORUM GAME] [REBORN]
    By The 978 in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 07-22-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. Hate , No Friends , Boring Game , I quit.
    By TheKill69 in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 07:02 PM
  3. Is it a... [Forum Game]
    By The 978 in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:20 AM
  4. I hate it when above poster ___________ (game)
    By RevJustice in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 04:56 AM
  5. Forum Game!
    By BethanyFuturama in forum RTsoft Tavern
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2013, 03:15 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •