Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 53

Thread: DRACONIC for WOTD! (Need criticism)

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,294

    Default DRACONIC for WOTD! (Need criticism)

    DISCLAIMER: This world relies on martian gravity from the mars blast, and therefore parts of it might not be possible during Night of the Comet!


    The beginning of the Draconic trilogy is finally here...
    DRACONIC
    DRACONIC is an adventure map where a dragon is attacking, and the player may either befriend, or slay the dragon.
    Befriending the dragon is 100% newbie-friendly, as well as relatively easy. Attempting to slay the dragon is super-difficult and does require items.

    The ancient stories all told of Draconic people who were able to command dragons as they wished. In an attempt to check if you were Draconic, you have summoned a powerful dragon. However, the dragon is hostile, and first wants you to prove your worth to him.
    You must grab an adventure item, and head out to become Draconic, or, meet your fate.

    That about wraps up the main plot

    Featuring;
    • A huge red dragon pixel art.
    • 6 endings!
    • Newbie friendly if attempting to befriend the dragon.
    • Very difficult if attempting to slay the dragon.
    • 3 secrets for the player to find, one of which gives shortcuts and all adventure items to the player.
    • Use of the fairly-new cave items!
    • Mars blasted, allowing the player to jump higher than normal.
    • Punch and Zombie jammers and a Fire House to prevent trouble.
    • Fire-themed.
    • Song transcribed by me (Fires of a Revolution)


    Hopefully it's worthy!
    ~DynPlaysGT
    Last edited by DynPlaysGT; 06-11-2016 at 09:28 AM.
    "Signature"

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Secret.exe
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    DISCLAIMER: This world relies on martian gravity from the mars blast, and therefore parts of it might not be possible during Night of the Comet!


    The beginning of the Draconic trilogy is finally here...
    DRACONIC
    DRACONIC is an adventure map where a dragon is attacking, and the player may either befriend, or slay the dragon.
    Befriending the dragon is 100% newbie-friendly, as well as relatively easy. Attempting to slay the dragon is super-difficult and does require items.

    The ancient stories all told of Draconic people who were able to command dragons as they wished. In an attempt to check if you were Draconic, you have summoned a powerful dragon. However, the dragon is hostile, and first wants you to prove your worth to him.
    You must grab an adventure item, and head out to become Draconic, or, meet your fate.

    That about wraps up the main plot

    Featuring;
    • A huge red dragon pixel art.
    • 6 endings!
    • Newbie friendly if attempting to befriend the dragon.
    • Very difficult if attempting to slay the dragon.
    • 3 secrets for the player to find, one of which gives shortcuts and all adventure items to the player.
    • Use of the fairly-new cave items!
    • Mars blasted, allowing the player to jump higher than normal.
    • Punch and Zombie jammers and a Fire House to prevent trouble.
    • Fire-themed.
    • Song transcribed by me (Fires of a Revolution)


    Hopefully it's worthy!
    ~DynPlaysGT
    no h8, but its also described by me. but you did it better, anyways, still an awesome world. you did a great job, i hope seth chooses this world earlier than bad WOTDs. also, no h8, but you should change the ice and water. the ice looks too much like: suddenly slapped in the middle colour. you should change it with slime considering there is some yellow but no blue used in the world.
    IGN: FyreZ | Level: 42
    _________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    How many Germans does it take to change a lightbulb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Nein: nine XD
    thanks dminer343 for the profile picture.

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Make ice red lol
    Just post and tomorrow you will have wotd i think

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    no h8, but its also described by me. but you did it better, anyways, still an awesome world. you did a great job, i hope seth chooses this world earlier than bad WOTDs. also, no h8, but you should change the ice and water. the ice looks too much like: suddenly slapped in the middle colour. you should change it with slime considering there is some yellow but no blue used in the world.
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rompie View Post
    Make ice red lol
    Just post and tomorrow you will have wotd i think
    Thanks! I'll try
    "Signature"

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer BadDevilGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Lithuania!
    Posts
    2,052

    Default

    *Claps*... Awesome!
    IGN: MrDevil | Level: 69 | Achievements: 90/100


  6. #6
    Peasant
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Woah That dragon looks amazing.
    I like how the world especially that flame dragon. Nice!

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Knyts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Internet
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    The ice isn't really matching the dark part.

    6-6-6 x Knyts
    6-6-6 Love ME!


  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer legonerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Stalker
    Posts
    835

    Default

    How to resolve: Paint it red!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Seth had a brain fart

    New Idea RollerCoaster Pack suggested by me! Check it out here!

    Goals:

    Something I do while I'm bored

    My favorite thing to send


    Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    You know how you could lessen the moderators workloads? By stop playing the game. Less players = less people to moderate.
    Bye

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knyts View Post
    The ice isn't really matching the dark part.
    Any ideas what I could replace it with?
    Quote Originally Posted by legonerd View Post
    How to resolve: Paint it red!
    I don't have a paintbrush or paint, but I'll try to get it if I can
    What about the water? You can't paint water.
    "Signature"

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard soren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    453

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Any ideas what I could replace it with?


    I don't have a paintbrush or paint, but I'll try to get it if I can
    What about the water? You can't paint water.
    I can let you borrow my paintbrush.
    Receive something money can't buy.
    (changed my ign to NeffyGT to stop people from confusing me with v0ren.)
    Subscribe to GameGoLive and become a 'migo (amigo)
    Latest video(s):



    Weekly Content!

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer ianCSzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    3,316

    Default

    Insta-WOTD. If this doesn't get WOTD today, then I don't know what to say. It looks even epic-er in the render!

    (the dragon sure is mad when it's attacked!)
    IGN : Lavaloid

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard Arlyond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Dat Dragon...
    IGN : Arlyond

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlyond View Post
    Dat Dragon...
    Something wrong with it?
    "Signature"

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer TrishaxKris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    I used to be someone, now I'm someone else.
    Posts
    2,515

    Default

    WOTD pl0x.

    Paint ice into red, it's the only one that doesn't match. I'm sure someone will lend you their paintbrush.
    IGN: SpookyTrisha

    Instagram: trishaxkris_gt - I post drawings daily/weekly! Send requests if you want. ( No anime )

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrishaxKris View Post
    WOTD pl0x.

    Paint ice into red, it's the only one that doesn't match. I'm sure someone will lend you their paintbrush.
    Alright, what about the water though? That can't be painted.
    "Signature"

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer FyreX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Secret.exe
    Posts
    709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
    Alright, what about the water though? That can't be painted.
    i guess, do something else. i can paint stuff for you i have a paintbrush.
    IGN: FyreZ | Level: 42
    _________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    How many Germans does it take to change a lightbulb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwire View Post
    Nein: nine XD
    thanks dminer343 for the profile picture.

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FyreX View Post
    i guess, do something else. i can paint stuff for you i have a paintbrush.
    Eh I honestly don't wanna change that whole part :/ Any other ideas?
    "Signature"

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer Pikrayy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    558

    Default

    OMG! This one's my favorite. WOTD plss
    IGN : Pikrayy
    Level : 50

    My WOTD(s)


    Follow my official Instagram account for Growtopia
    ~@pikrayygt~


  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer DynPlaysGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Ireland :o
    Posts
    4,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikrayy View Post
    OMG! This one's my favorite. WOTD plss
    Thanks! It's an honour to hear that from you
    "Signature"

  20. #20
    Lesser Wizard Anton0202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    311

    Default

    Looks great! Nothing really to criticism about.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •