Page 182 of 732 FirstFirst ... 82132172180181182183184192232282682 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,640 of 14625

Thread: Is your world good enough to be a World Of The Day?!

Master Sorcerer

~Warcraft~

I would like to nominate my world "Warcraft" for world of the day. The world is based on the game pack and has 4 teams. Each team will start at each of the 4 corners of the map. The players must run into the middle of the arena to fight or to sneak by and get into the enemy's base to steal their flag. The arena is in the form of the letter X. The world has a Zombie Jammer and a Punch Jammer. I would add music, but when a match starts, it has amazing battle music playing already.

Name:  warcraft.png
Views: 34
Size:  65.4 KB

~Classicgames~

I would also like to nominate my world "Classicgames" for world of the day. The world is based around classic games in the 1990s. The world gives information/facts about each game and also has pixel art that represents each game. It also has a parkour for players to do if they don't want to observe the pixel art. The world has a Speedy machine as the back ground and punch/zombie Jammers.

Name:  classicgames(New).png
Views: 33
Size:  188.6 KB

Congrats Ben for wotd! How about KOTHPVP devs?

Just did update 6. You may think this world is just a work in progress, but it's not. I've been changing stuff around to make it better and better everyday!

This is KOTHPVP.

10 Different types of pvp:
    King of the Hill-This is an original idea I thought about when playing Fightrealm. There are so many sumos and spleefs, so I wondered if I could create something new. I came up with King of the Hill (KOTH0, and created a world out of it. I had an issue of determining who would be king of the hill, and I came up with the race flag system. Whoever had the longest time would win. In my classic KOTH matches, the top 3 with the longest times would win wls. (1st Place-3wl, 2nd Place-2wl, 3rd Place-1wl)

Freebuild PvP-So I came up with the KOTH mountain (I call it Slime Mountain). But the mountain turned out to be huge. What could I put in the mountain? I remembered playing some pit matches in the world SHADOWSURFER, so I based the Freebuild Arena "Danger Zone" off of that. It is not a copy, but that's where the idea came from if you are wondering

Dragon gate PvP-I had 2 PvP's in the world already, so why not add more? Dragon gate pvp is my absolute favorite, so I added it!

Spleef-Some good old classic spleef for my spleef lovers. What's a pvp world without spleef?

Revenge Pvp-I'm quite proud of this one. This is a hosted pvp that I came up with. Fight your way through, but even if you lose, you can still kill the alive people! Fun, but can piss people off

Underwater Pvp-Made this just for fun. This has been changed to the Underwater Temple, and is no longer an arena.

Sumo-It's about time I made a sumo right? But I found out I'm running out of space in the world! Could barely fit it, but made it nice, and have a spaceship feel to it. Rocket thrusters and shocknators.

Jump PvP-The original design of Jump PvP was a meh. It was easy to die, and not fun with 10+people. I re-made it, and it is working out better!

Pillar PvP-A new arena! I love fighting with pillars, so this one came from my heart.

Elimination PvP-Includes a 16 people tournament board, just for when hosting parties.

Ice PvP-Brand new, amazed that I could fit it! The idea is, the lava is melting the ice, which creates the drain.

A diving minigame has been added! (NEW)

I host regular pvp games from time to time, and am very versatile due to the amount of arenas and pvps to play in this world!

Please come check it out, and enjoy it with your friends!

Beautiful world render in my siggy!

Will post updates on my thread.

Banned

This world is an adventure world and is absolutely amazing. It has great TEXTURE PACKS and the decorations are stunning. I hope Mr.Seth can look at my whole world And choose it to be WOTD! IT is not only WOTD worthy but more than that. Many people have told me that it is was better than other WOTD worlds.

Name:  WoodLife Picture.png
Views: 33
Size:  328.8 KB Name:  Screen Shot 2014-08-09 at 9.22.23 AM.png
Views: 27
Size:  223.3 KB
    World is Punch and Zombie Jammed.
    It has Great texture packs.
    Highest honors has been #31
    Over 50 people have won the map!
    TRY IT TODAY!

Even PRODBIDDEN and v0ren and Queenburt said wotd worthy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSamples View Post
    Invest is a unique trade world. We have music that no other world in growtopia has had before! At the top of the world, there are signs that give great advice on items to invest in. On the left and right, there are the items that are traded often and show good/bad items to invest your world locks in. I've used hundreds of thousands of gems to SB for this world, surely you've seen them. There's also a race/maze on the right side. Come check it out, you won't be disappointed! :]

We'll be adding more to the world, see ya there!
    Editted a few things ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    If you want Seth and Hamumu to add your world to the "Possible World of The Day List", just reply to this thread with the world name.

We manually give WOTD so it's more than just achieving high rankings in /top.

We base our decision on many factors, but roughly in this order:

• Theme/originality (do NOT copy music!)
    • How FUN it is for a player (if it's just music or pixel art with nothing to do, that probably won't win anymore)
    • Good rankings/popularity help, as I look at all the ones in /top
    • If the owner is currently on (that way he/she can ban annoying people as it gets very crowded) - or at least has played recently
    • If the person has already won WOTD recently I'm less likely to give it (it can happen though..)
    • If half the world is undeveloped (like dirt or whatever) I'm less likely to give it
    • Worlds with controversial or possibly offensive subject matter won't win
    • Campaigning with broadcasts/forum posts does help, because it shows you're active in the game and your world is ready to be looked at. So if you have a old world that didn't get WOTD and deserves it, feel free to post about it again in the forums for a second look, it shows you'll be around to admin it if you win.
    • Slightly less likely to give it to mods as that looks sort of.. well, you know
    • Players who are currently taped/banned are not eligible to win

What do you get when you win WOTD?

• An awesome trophy magically appears in your inventory
    • "WOTD winner" is shown every time someone enters your world
    • You're added to the WOTD winner list in /top
    • RESPECT!

Are choices aren't perfect and we do screw up... but we do our best!

NOTE: Worlds that use tricks to get more Growtokens (like autoruns in a different world, or mazes in a different world before you can enter) probably won't win WOTD. If it's added right after winning, the award may be removed.
    Also, please don't private message/email us directly to look at your world. The best way to be noticed is to post in this thread and/or make a new thread about your world in this sub forum.
    Me and my brothers hospital world INCISION is worthy in our eyes! It is still under process do give us some time! It is a hospital that is hopefully going to have a small hospital themed parkour! We are hopefully going to add hammers and maybe a weather machine? I don't really know yet! Thanks Seth!
    -SAMDACAT
    [IGN]: Twelth
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    /msg me in game or on the forums if you have any questions
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    #ISISCrisis #techyistoofab #wherethehellismartin #sethdanub #eb0la #2spooky5me #gayboybands #growtopia #sarcasm

GOALS:
    Get one ring: 0/1
    Get wotd: I wish
    Get 100k gems: 0/100k, getting soon

Default PANEM for WOTD!

Check out my new world, PANEM!

Basically, this world is a game pack version of a Hunger Games map.
    Games will regularly be played, and I will regularly be SB'ing to make the games more lively!

Panem is the region in which the Hunger Games is hosted, and played.
    Your name was selected at the reaping for the 25th annual Hunger Games.. Every 25 years, there is a twist. This twist just lets there be up to 100 players, rather than 24 players (to make it more GT playable).

We have a huge bunch of admins to help out in the world, host games, record winners, and punish cheaters/ rule-breakers. Because we have so many admins, the games run about 20 hours everyday, all week!

When you have earned 10 wins, you will obtain 1 World Lock prize!

When you have earned 15 wins, you will have bagged yourself a place in the victor's games!

The victor's games is a game in which all of the best players will take part and compete to win 3 World Locks. Anyone with 15+ wins is elligible to compete. The game will be hosted Saturday at the end of every week, at 00:00 GT /time.

Free-for-all survival; Last man standing.

We have pretty much perfected the game now. 1 hit per kill (2 hits and it lasts 3 times longer..) and the amount of lives you have will change depending on the amount of people in the world (more people = slightly more lives), and what the tributes have voted to have the lives set to.

Here is the world!:

Anyways, check out the world! And may the odds be forever in your favour.
    Last edited by iOliver; 08-17-2014 at 05:54 AM.
    #1000ATMGiveaway
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...VER!-1000-atms!

IGN: iOliver.

Message me in-game if you need help or advice with anything - especially if it's related to Mass Producing.

Thanks

Default Theicekingdom

Hey guys come check out our world Theicekingdom! It was built by MasterCj and MrNayNay we worked so hard on it because we had to splice the ice and build the wolrd.

World has: A story and parkour

Peasant

Default Bee careful!

My world id BEEPARKOUR.

This parkour clear without wings.

This world has cute bee dot.

I want to get WOTD!

Default Teamworked for WOTD? :D

TEAMWORKED For WOTD?
    The world has a very amazing outdoor fight/pvping arena!

There are 2 teams that battle it all out in the battlefield! Blue Bombers and Red Rabbits!
    I built the world with,Stone wall blocks,water bucket,brimstone blocks,red blocks,glass plane,blue blocks,Cutway buildings,windows,gold blocks,Venus guy traps,wooden platforms,and dirt.:
    Whats in the world!

~Zombie Jammer and Punch Jammer.
    ~Warp speed machine!
    ~And amazing outdoor battling arena!
    ~Has a VIP.
    ~2 Teams battle it all out.
    ~Red Rabbits V.S Blue Bombers!
    ~Has 2 tunnel a sewer and a little under ground water place.
    ~Game generator and the set!

I hope this world can get Wotd!After of using a lot of hardworking and effort on the world!
    If this world gets Wotd,Seth would you please start the game generator on for me please?

Picture of the world Name:  image.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  545.8 KB
    Can't touch this.

IGN:Alythius

Fight for WOTD!

I'd like to nominate my world FIGHT for WOTD! This world has 4 teams which is rabbits, yaks, penguins, and bombers. Each team has to get the flag or kill someone to get the points! Also awesome pixel arts by me.

Teams have elements included:
    Rabbits - Lava
    Bombers - Water
    Yaks - Slime
    Penguins - Nothing

I think should win WOTD. With full world screen shot, it's amazing!

Name:  image.jpg
Size:  587.7 KB

Make sure you visit!

Seth, if this world gets WOTD, please start the game. The game generator is above the white door. Thank you!
    IGN: STAR69
    Level 99 on May 18, 2015! [MAX LEVEL]
    Legendary Name on March 3, 2015; fourth person to get.
    Legendary Wings on March 26, 2015; fifth person to get.
    Legendary Dragon on April 18, 2015; ????? to get.
    Need help on anything? Ask me!
    If you're not getting the answer your looking for, email support@growtopiagame.com.
    Instagram: star69_GTopia

Master Sorcerer

Question Warcraft/Classicgames for WOTD?

~Warcraft~

I would like to nominate my world "Warcraft" for world of the day. The world is based on the game pack and has 4 teams. Each team will start at each of the 4 corners of the map. The players must run into the middle of the arena to fight or to sneak by and get into the enemy's base to steal their flag. The arena is in the form of the letter X. The world has a Zombie Jammer and a Punch Jammer. I would add music, but when a match starts, it has amazing battle music playing already.

Name:  Warcraftnew.png
Views: 28
Size:  63.5 KB

~Classicgames~[/SIZE]

I would also like to nominate my world "Classicgames" for world of the day. The world is based around classic games in the 1990s. The world gives information/facts about each game and also has pixel art that represents each game. It also has a parkour for players to do if they don't want to observe the pixel art. The world has a Speedy machine as the back ground and punch/zombie Jammers.

Name:  classicgames(New).png
Size:  179.7 KB

Lesser Wizard

Default Ace For WOTD

Welcome To Ace Mountain

Come on The Ace of explore @!!

If you find Crystal Pond

You can earn very big Present

This world have Subject but no have story

If you want play parkour

i will recommend this parkour

World name is Ace

Thx to read -seoungwoo-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default FROSTY CASTLE

Heya guys! It's me GLaNCE
    I'm here to introduce a cool (literally COOL) world to you!
    FROSTY CASTLE

It would be better to show you how it looks like rather then explaining it
    Remember, these are just a few of the things you can see at frosty castle.
    To see more, visit the world :3

Enjoy the heat (Oh wait, you can't...)
    At FROSTY CASTLE

Find all the missing password digits to enter the 'Storage' and win a souvenir
    Who knows, maybe you'll win something RARE
    Last edited by Glance; 08-16-2014 at 10:02 AM.

• Growtopian since Jan. 28, 2013
    • Composer in GT
    • Made songs in 15+ WOTDs
    • Some of my new songs can be found at GSTUDIO

Lesser Wizard

Default Ace For WOTD

i take a photo again

Ace for Wotd

Smile Dwarflife for WOTD

DWARFLIFE is an adventure world story inspired by snow white and the 7 dwarves, but with an entirely different type of story!

Players can be role play as a dwarf and rescue their fellow dwarves from the terrible humans!
    Mew mew :3 ^~^

#MyItemMyPrice Read here to find out more ~~> http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-Item-My-Price

My goal: Level 99 [60/99]
    #AirTemplars

Tony26 wants to be an independent man-tiger

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap.

Default Bakery by FARM

HELLO?
    I am FARM!
    I want to introduce my world!
    THERE ARE LOTS OF INTERESTING SECTIONS IN THIS WORLD.
    Here is picAttachment 44455

Can you check it?

Ready
    FARM
    NICE TO MEET YOU!

Time Is Gold

Not FamousπŸ˜–

Not Scammer

Not Rich

But, I am your friend

πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡±πŸ‡¦πŸ‡³πŸ‡© πŸ‡΄πŸ‡« πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡­πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡«πŸ‡¦πŸ‡§πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡±πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸ‡΄πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺ.

Default I would like to Nominate FLAGCATCHER for WOTD :]

A Unique Capture the flag world made by Techy, It has loads of unique features to add a little spice to the games.
    At spawn, I have made my very own Custom Tangram art to make it even cooler, with writing underneath the White door saying "CTF!", Short for Capture the Flag.

What's unique about this world?

I have added an advantage to each base, so each team can have an advantage at something.

Blue Bomber's advantage is Defense. They have very high defense and can easily kill anyone while trying to capture their flag.
    Yellow Yak's advantage is Up High. They are up in the sky, meaning enemies have to jump up to capture their flag. It is possible for people without wings or jetpacks.
    Red Rabbit's advantage is Attack. They don't have very high defense, but their base is easy to attack from, meaning it is easy to attack enemies while trying to get their flag.
    Purple Penguin's advantage is Slippery. I find this advantage quite unique because it hasn't been used before. The purple penguins can easily push back enemies by punching them on the ice, I have also put the ice in places so it is hard to get Purple's flag, but not too hard.

I have also added how to play & how to earn points for those who does not know how to play or earn points.

Our highest honors are #4 & we love seeing people having fun at our game world.

We also show off the new weather machine, Warp Speed.

Here is a /renderworld picture of the world:
    Name:  flagcatcher.png
Views: 32
Size:  238.2 KB

Thanks!
    ~Techy
    Hello! I'm Techy!
    "Never accept the world as it appears to be, dare to see it - for what it could be."
    - Winston, from Overwatch

WOTD Count: 21
    ZEOJUNGLE - FLAGCATCHER - AUTUMNSHARVEST - PADRONOCEAN - HALLOWEENVILLAGE - WEWONTFORGET - MEDIVAL - FABACADEMY - 25THDECEMBER - MYSTERIES - ARKENDALE - GTCARNIVAL - BEHEARD - FABLANDS - LUCHADORES - LIFEMOMENTS - DARKWOODLAND - HOLDONMOMA - SHRIMPS - SILENTRAIN - POLITISMOS

Visit MACHINE; a vending world.

Master Sorcerer

Default TEARDOP by k3rt and InDream!

Nominating the TEARDROP by k3rt and InDream!

Hello!

The challenge is waiting for you, growtopians. It's your way to prove that if the things aren't workin' out like they should, you can be the one who fixes this all by crying out a single teardrop!

The world is basically about a huge castle, what needs your help to make things okay. Players mission is to pass all those challenges and dangers just to manage to the important part of the castle, the magic well.

*Contains a sweet music to make parkours experience better.

''Don't hate, just love.''

"A true farmer eats only Eggs Benedicts"

Visit the world HJ!

Lesser Wizard

Default Ace For WOTD

Welcome To Ace Mountain

Come on The Ace of explore @!!

If you find Crystal Pond

You can earn very big Present

This world have Subject but no have story

If you want play parkour

i will recommend this parkour

World name is Ace

Thx to read -seoungwoo-

Default FUTURE (Game World)

FUTURE is a full game world with 4 teams!
    Here is the full world
    Name:  future.png
Views: 40
Size:  233.5 KB
    IGN: LetsTalk
    Thx Beagle for making my Signature

Check out my latest video below!