Page 107 of 157 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3135

Thread: Dragon Hatchiary! [HATCHABLES]

  1. #2121
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    xD Ok so what's this egg for again? LOL

    Edit: Nvm it's so I can trade. Got it. xD
    Get a random dragon from the abandoned page and put it as an offer.
    We all get through somehow.
    .

  2. #2122
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    Get a random dragon from the abandoned page and put it as an offer.
    Ok what kind of egg do you kinda want. I won't be able to get it yet though cause I'm full on eggs and hatchlings.
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  3. #2123
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    Ok what kind of egg do you kinda want. I won't be able to get it yet though cause I'm full on eggs and hatchlings.
    JUST PUT A RANDOM EGG
    I DUN CARE WHAT EGG IT IS!
    JUST PUT ONE.
    We all get through somehow.
    .

  4. #2124
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    JUST PUT A RANDOM EGG
    I DUN CARE WHAT EGG IT IS!
    JUST PUT ONE.
    Ok.....Ima pick a good one BWEHEHEHHEHE.....
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  5. #2125
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Exclamation YUS! RAINBOW CUPCAKE EGG FTW XDDDDD

    I GOTZ A BLUS... WHATEVER TOMMO GOT YUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! MAH LIFE IS COMPLETETE. WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!










    Oops wrong paste LOL xDDD SO EXICTED CANT OMMMGGEERRDDD......
    Heres the egg; OMGGGGG
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  6. #2126
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    I GOTZ A BLUS... WHATEVER TOMMO GOT YUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! MAH LIFE IS COMPLETETE. WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!









    WHEN IT HATCHES.
    KEEP CONTINUEING THE AWKWARD FAMILY TREE!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is this trade offer good?
    (The hatchling is that cool linages one)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  152.2 KB
    We all get through somehow.
    .

  7. #2127
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    WHEN IT HATCHES.
    KEEP CONTINUEING THE AWKWARD FAMILY TREE!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is this trade offer good?
    (The hatchling is that cool linages one)
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  152.2 KB
    What to name it? Akward One The 2nd? LOL
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  8. #2128
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    What to name it? Akward One The 2nd? LOL
    No.
    Keep the conversation of the dragons going.
    We all get through somehow.
    .

  9. #2129
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    No.
    Keep the conversation of the dragons going.
    I don't get it, "That's so deep" "So that's how this started"? "Awkward Family Tree"? "Don't ask its not worth it"? Don't get it. Should I add a new addition naming it "You wouldn't understand?"
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  10. #2130
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    I don't get it, "That's so deep" "So that's how this started"? "Awkward Family Tree"? "Don't ask its not worth it"? Don't get it. Should I add a new addition naming it "You wouldn't understand?"
    That's perfect.
    We all get through somehow.
    .

  11. #2131
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    That's perfect.
    Ok I'll name it after it grows x3 I need another blusang to breed again and continue tho lol
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  12. #2132
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    Ok I'll name it after it grows x3 I need another blusang to breed again and continue tho lol
    Go hunt for a good cb, THEN continue the line.
    We all get through somehow.
    .

  13. #2133
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    Go hunt for a good cb, THEN continue the line.
    I find dat impossible
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  14. #2134
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Bumpie. So plain. Eh. Last bump. If it goes down someone start a new one. Betting on Paine or Tommo lol
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  15. #2135
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    3,710

    Default

    Click plz :3 and this one




    #RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    I AM A BOY

    dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ΰ² ΰΌ½οΎ‰

  16. #2136
    Master Sorcerer Paine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    'Murica
    Posts
    2,595

    Default

    Bred dis.
    I am Paine
    NΜΆOΜΆ ΜΆRΜΆAΜΆGΜΆRΜΆAΜΆTΜΆSΜΆ
    MANY RAGRATS

  17. #2137
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    YAY ANOTHER ONE FOR MAH PYGMY COLLECTION! ISH A DARK MYST [according to Tommo] C: YYYYEEEEEEYYYYYYY! LOOKIE!
    And drum roll please.... Drumroll* HERE'S ANOTHER SCROLL OF EGGS YOU JUST HAVE TO INGORE!! W00000T









    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  18. #2138
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    YAY ANOTHER ONE FOR MAH PYGMY COLLECTION! ISH A DARK MYST [according to Tommo] C: YYYYEEEEEEYYYYYYY! LOOKIE!
    And drum roll please.... Drumroll* HERE'S ANOTHER SCROLL OF EGGS YOU JUST HAVE TO INGORE!! W00000T









    Stahp.
    Are you trying to get in the helpful list or something?
    We all get through somehow.
    .

  19. #2139
    Master Sorcerer Sally1890's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    Stahp.
    Are you trying to get in the helpful list or something?
    How was that list even helpful..that thread I posted was almost useless xD
    Make A Wish ✨
    Gimmie A Damn? πŸ‘† ^_^ It's Just A
    Touch Away!

    TAP ON MAH DRAGONZ & EGGS πŸ‘† :3

  20. #2140
    Master Sorcerer Mrs.TommoSwag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1890 View Post
    How was that list even helpful..that thread I posted was almost useless xD
    Are you trying to get in the helpful list by spamming those dragons so they can get views?*gets dagger* or not?
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  224.5 KB
    http://eatw.net/stat.html
    We all get through somehow.
    .

Similar Threads

  1. Dragon Wings and Vampire Dragon.
    By MemeMasterMD in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 11:37 AM
  2. Ember Molten Dragon and Gozilla Dragon
    By LordofEarth in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:10 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •