Thread: Total Drama.

Master Sorcerer

Default Total Drama.

Does anyone else here watch Total Drama? If you do, notify me on this thread and say who's your favourite character, if you like it, if you hate it, if you never heard of it and want to know what is, etc. Also... If the thread stays active, that would be 100% appreciated by me.

I'll start.

Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action (Season 1, Season 2 due to him being in those two seasons): Trent. He's really cool and a nice guy. He's very good at the guitar. Izzy, funniest girl ever!

Total Drama World Tour (Season 3): Cody. He did an amazing performance in Season 3 than he did in Season 1 in my opinion. Izzy. Hilarious.

Total Drama Revenge of the Island (Season 4/5.1 All of them were there except for Dawn) : I liked a lot of characters. Here... Dawn, because she was really cool and nice. Mike, he's practically one of the best Total Dramsters in my opinion due to all his personalities. Zoey, Mike's crush and girl friend, she's really cool and really friendly, really well designed character. Cameron. He is so smart and so adorable as in he is funny.

Total Drama PAHKITEW Island ( Season 5.2 I believe): Scarlett, she's in my signature. She's so funny, and evil. Max, so cool, so EVILLY FUNNY. Sky, really funny and athletic girl. Dave, he's sort of a germaphobe like me, xd. Jasmine, since I like Australia, she's an Australian contestant, I like her. Shawn, so funny, (don't mean to spoil things but...) he wins the finale, but in the alternate ending, Sky will.

Im currently watching season 2 and my favorite is duncan lol

Used to watch it,until some jerks removed it from our country's timeslot. Didn't get to finish 2nd Season. (I decided to spoil the story for myself)

All time favorite is Beth.
    1st Season is DJ.
    2nd Season is Izzy.
    3rd Season is Sierra.
    Haven't tried watch (or spoil) the next ones.
    who are you people.

Master Sorcerer

Cool, guys. Cool !

Quote Originally Posted by Igniheit View Post
    Does anyone else here watch Total Drama? If you do, notify me on this thread and say who's your favourite character, if you like it, if you hate it, if you never heard of it and want to know what is, etc. Also... If the thread stays active, that would be 100% appreciated by me.

I'll start.

Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action (Season 1, Season 2 due to him being in those two seasons): Trent. He's really cool and a nice guy. He's very good at the guitar. Izzy, funniest girl ever!

Total Drama World Tour (Season 3): Cody. He did an amazing performance in Season 3 than he did in Season 1 in my opinion. Izzy. Hilarious.

Total Drama Revenge of the Island (Season 4/5.1 All of them were there except for Dawn) : I liked a lot of characters. Here... Dawn, because she was really cool and nice. Mike, he's practically one of the best Total Dramsters in my opinion due to all his personalities. Zoey, Mike's crush and girl friend, she's really cool and really friendly, really well designed character. Cameron. He is so smart and so adorable as in he is funny.

Total Drama PAHKITEW Island ( Season 5.2 I believe): Scarlett, she's in my signature. She's so funny, and evil. Max, so cool, so EVILLY FUNNY. Sky, really funny and athletic girl. Dave, he's sort of a germaphobe like me, xd. Jasmine, since I like Australia, she's an Australian contestant, I like her. Shawn, so funny, (don't mean to spoil things but...) he wins the finale, but in the alternate ending, Sky will.
    I remember watching Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action but I stopped watching after that.
    "The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "A normal life is boring." - Eminem
    "I'm here to save you but who's here to save me" - Eazy-E

Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I remember watching Total Drama Island and Total Drama Action but I stopped watching after that.
    Did ya like it? Also Paine is back. You can pray for him, but You know... He survived, let's not remind him of his pain(e).

Quote Originally Posted by Igniheit View Post
    Did ya like it? Also Paine is back. You can pray for him, but You know... He survived, let's not remind him of his pain(e).
    I liked Total Drama Action more because you didn't know what kind of theme it was til he anounces it. It was years ago so I don't remember much about Total Drama Island.
    "The best revenge is massive success." - Frank Sinatra
    "A woman brought you into this world, so you have no right to disrespect one." - Tupac Shakur
    "I plan to eat with the people I starved with." - Logic
    "A normal life is boring." - Eminem
    "I'm here to save you but who's here to save me" - Eazy-E

Growtopia IGN: AntEater
    Growtopia Level: 47

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I liked Total Drama Action more because you didn't know what kind of theme it was til he anounces it. It was years ago so I don't remember much about Total Drama Island.
    Action was longer meaning you could enjoy it more. [:

Haha, I remember that.

Well for the first season : Heather

Second Season : Duncan

Third Season : Duncan

Fourth Season :Lightning

Fifth Season : Alejandro (idk how to spell his name XD)

This season : Sky

Master Sorcerer

You guys are acting like it's Big Brother XD
    discord: Applez#7650

I love TD!

Favorite characters:

TDI: Izzy
    TDA: Izzy
    TDWT: Izzy
    TDROTI: Dawn
    TDAS: Zoey
    TDPI: Scarlett, Ella

Master Sorcerer

Good....

My all time favorite was Dawn. She needs to be in the next season.