Thread: stupid goblins

Uhmmmm Is anyone having a hard time killing the goblins???

I have my bow and am using the bow and fireball and i still cant kill those stupid things

any tips?

Lesser Knight

You'll only have to kill the two goblins outside Mog's yurt (the upper left corner of the goblin sanctuary). If you haven't yet go learn "the bow lore", also acid rain works better against the goblins than fireball.

Lesser Wizard

It is always good to do a little level up so you will be stronger to defeat any enemy. But I would kill all the goblins esspecially the one in the left upper corner. THat's very needed in the game. ANd also visit the right upper corner of the goblincamp. There are some nice goodies.

And use a good weapon to kill the goblins. I prefer a clawsword or longsword perhaps a little bit of magic would do the trick.

Unhappy

The guard at The Goblin Sanctuary doesn`t let me in,as you said i learned Bow Lore,And i have my Bow ,i show him my bow and ask him to let me in ,but says You`re too early! what do i do?

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Guest @ Feb. 19 2005,23:50)]The guard at The Goblin Sanctuary doesn`t let me in,as you said i learned Bow Lore,And i have my Bow ,i show him my bow and ask him to let me in ,but says You`re too early! what do i do?
    Go tell the mayor about the goblins, I think. You'll either need to talk with the mayor or the chick at the fountain.

Thumbs up

ok,man thanks!

Question : I reached windemere, and joppa and that other island,now how do i ge to Wdge of the world?

viper1991369@gmail

viper1991369@gmail
    When i get close to killing mog he says 'please' andmy guy wont move! whats wrong? i have bow lore and bow, but i cant seem to get around this inconvienience!
    email me if you have the answer

*messed up on above post*