Thread: Adding Di-Mart Guns

Unhappy

Um...I'm trying to download the Di-Mart Guns mod. The file appears to be corupt. Aby help is much apreciated

Angry

The whole mod is corrupt even if you get it installed correctly, don't waste your time, it sucks.

Haha, you know, you could just make a suggestion to me on what would make it better instead of complaining about the way it works ...

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Guest @ Mar. 12 2005,11:13)]Haha, you know, you could just make a suggestion to me on what would make it better instead of complaining about the way it works ...
    Sorry, I didn't mean to say that the programming was bad (I've heard rumors of instability, but I wouldn't know). I meant that I didn't like the concept of the entire mod, and I think it ruins a perfectly good game. But again, just my opinion.

Squire

Unhappy

i agree. am definatly not a big fan of the weapons and armor mods. they make the strength and pe training useless and make the game to much like a beat em up or something.

seth i hope you aren't going to put that mod into the new version.

it could be better by having fewer options that give you less of a bonus therefore making it less of an integral part of the game.

or ?
    - Hori

Just to get the matter straight, there are some things about the way the game is coded that only make this type of a mod workable the way I have it set up. I suppose that if seth would like to spend the time making a few slight changes to the source code and doing and doing an update, then that would fix the conflict with the university.

There were alot of opthet things I would have done wiht the mod, but wern't really possible without some solid source code restructuring. I'm not really sure if there is much incentive to use my source as a test base for improvements, but I think it would the game in general if he did that.