Thread: New trading system

Default New trading system

is anyone else having minor issues? Ones I've noticed so far..
    Having to hit accept multiple times for it to register to the other player
    Both players seeing check marks but trade won't do through had to back out and do again
    And once my trade box was off screen so I couldn't hit accept

It may supposed to be this way I'm not sure
    I use a nexus 7 android network.
    Pixelartist and old skool growtopian
    if you want some art or help with anything on the technical side feel free to ask!

Smile Interessting thing

I always thought that that WAS the point of the update where there REALLY making sure that you want to trade away your goods to the other person. So it's like the voice saying "Are you sure you want to do this?" It's happened to me too a few times, but it was good since I changed my mind and I was able to keep my stuff

Its not the longer time delay its that it seems to not register and the game codes may be having trouble sending or receiving conformation but maybe it is just the new delay
    if you want some art or help with anything on the technical side feel free to ask!

Banned

I'm pretty sure its the delay, there should be some like of small text count somewhere on the screen though so people don't think the system is being glitchy.

Master Sorcerer

Adding things to the display is what you do client-side. We have made a client change to match it, but of course you won't see that until the next client patch. The server side change is very simple: it ignores the Accept button for 2 seconds after any change is made to the deal (it used to be 1 second, which is how long the client 'dims' it). So that's why you're finding it not responsive - it's not responding! Wait 2 seconds before you hit accept, and it will listen politely.

TONS of people have been scamming by simply changing their deal and hoping the other guy wouldn't notice. For some reason, this works often. So we're just adding a bigger delay so that people are forced to pay more attention to what they're trading. Don't hit the accept button unless you like both sides of the deal!

As for your trade window being offscreen, I have no idea what that is! That's a whole different bug, nothing to do with any changes, we didn't change the position.

It may have been something I done as it only happened once thanks as always!