Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am excited for school! C:

Default I am excited for school! C:

I bet some of you like '' What!? Isn't school torture? ''. To me it more like a fun place, and it give me different personality, and having friends. I even get to wear different clothes beside pajama everyday at home . I got new clothes for this school and I am excited! YIPPIEE!!
    I can even study again, because I never study at home ._. I always play my ipad or computer alone at home so I wanna talk to friends at school. My parents made a strict rule to not talk or bring a friend over to my house -_-... now I am bored with many manga chapter read and computer and laptop is broken. What do I do now? Of course school -3-.
    I even wanted to show off my stalker skill, because I went on the school website information and people will be like ***, how you know that . I can even wear my new sneakers .
    Ima be in 6th grade soon, but in elementary... I was ment to be in middle school till my doctor told me to go to a different school ;-;.
    Are you this?
    Private MESSAGE me, if you need help
    Check out my youtube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PannyFlans
    Latest video!

Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    I bet some of you like '' What!? Isn't school torture? ''. To me it more like a fun place, and it give me different personality, and having friends. I even get to wear different clothes beside pajama everyday at home . I got new clothes for this school and I am excited! YIPPIEE!!
    I can even study again, because I never study at home ._. I always play my ipad or computer alone at home so I wanna talk to friends at school. My parents made a strict rule to not talk or bring a friend over to my house -_-... now I am bored with many manga chapter read and computer and laptop is broken. What do I do now? Of course school -3-.
    I even wanted to show off my stalker skill, because I went on the school website information and people will be like ***, how you know that . I can even wear my new sneakers .
    Ima be in 6th grade soon, but in elementary... I was ment to be in middle school till my doctor told me to go to a different school ;-;.
    School is awesome for nerds! Like me

#NerdyAndProud

#BumpityBump
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap
    IGN: ITSBAMBOO

My avatar:

Goals

In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo2004 View Post

#NerdyAndProud

#BumpityBump
    IKR :3 Sometimes I dont even study for my tests and I still get an A..
    Off-topic: Dude your eggs are gonna die..
    We all get through somehow.

Master Sorcerer

school isn't torture for me

Banned

When I went to school it's like

2012 fall - OMFG SCHOOL JUST END ALREADY
    2012 summer vacation - I CANT WAIT FOR SCHOOL OMG

Me too! I'm super excited to get back on track, and to have like a routine. , I also do love school. One because I like to study and second because I get to see some friends that I didn't see during the summer. And omg mainly because of the new clothed , Lol but this year we are wearing uniforms , Feel like crying every time I think about it, Because I just love fashion and stuff. But any ways yes I'm excited! Although that means less Growtopia , But oh well I'll probably still be on during the weekends or maybe even Friday
    And in the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.TommoSwag View Post
    IKR :3 Sometimes I dont even study for my tests and I still get an A..
    Off-topic: Dude your eggs are gonna die..
    I never studied ONCE for German, not once for my entire 7th grade year. My average was a 96 over all 3 trimesters.
    I was the best student in the whole school at German, and it's regarded as one of the hardest classes.
    @SpotlightR on Instagram
    Self-taught artist, car enthusiast, and audiophile.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Spotlight View Post
    I never studied ONCE for German, not once for my entire 7th grade year. My average was a 96 over all 3 trimesters.
    I was the best student in the whole school at German, and it's regarded as one of the hardest classes.
    They have German in your school? Heh, I don't think they have that in mine.

I'm excited too. Also, I'm wearing uniforms, which actually I'm very relieved, since now no one can judge people for their clothes since we're all wearing the same thing.

#yayforuniforms

Geometry class... doesn't make me feel like an Asian. Ugh the horrible times
    I'm on Discord as Ultrum#7689, have fun
    Allies or no allies?

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    No totally not self-racial-profiling not at all.
    clik dat lik if yous up!!

....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN

Quote Originally Posted by syrup View Post
    No totally not self-racial-profiling not at all.
    Ha ha ha, just a joke stereotype. Majority of the times, parents expect us to be the best in the class. I was in all my other classes but Geometry...

It's like being at the same level of others... that's burdening. But at least I get to make fun of 8th graders in Algebra.
    Allies or no allies?

Really? Geometry? That is surprising...

So I am not the only one, I sometimes want to wear a uniform till I learned that you wear a skirt. That when I didn't wanted to wear it -3-. Good thing no uniforms, and I am one of the smartest kids at my old school, and best types, best drawer, finish test quickly. And people call me a robot -_-... I only did it quick because I wanted to sleep...
    Are you this?
    Latest video!

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo2004 View Post

#NerdyAndProud

#BumpityBump
    #NerdPride! Pass it on!

Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    Really? Geometry? That is surprising...
    It's one of those maths that didn't click to me and other students. There was only one geometry class in our school and we had mutual feelings about the material we had to learn. It's really annoying.
    Allies or no allies?

Best prank in the school.

Tall dude that is so popular tried to prank a teacher using the fart on the seat. The teacher caught him busted and everyone laughed.

Shorty small kid but freakin adorable is using the same method ^. He didn't got caught and pranced the teacher and almost made the teacher said the f word. Lol...
    Are you this?
    Latest video!

I love school! I can't wait! I have to get all A's in all my classes, but I don't mind, I am an over-achiever. I want to make new friends, and be the "smart kid" again, etc. I am the living nerd stereotype.

#NerdPride!

2 years of being superior to other students is too short or as you call it Middleschool.
    Allies or no allies?

It's one of those maths that didn't click to me and other students. There was only one geometry class in our school and we had mutual feelings about the material we had to learn. It's really annoying.
    Ah, I see. Bad teacher? When I lived in Canada (K-5), my teachers were no help. I couldn't understand anything. It was basically "do this". When I moved to Florida, I had the best teachers, and I learned everything I would need to know in 2 years. Which teacher you get makes a big difference.

In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    I love school! I can't wait! I have to get all A's in all my classes, but I don't mind, I am an over-achiever. I want to make new friends, and be the "smart kid" again, etc. I am the living nerd stereotype.

#NerdPride!
    #NerdPride Lets put that in our siggys.
    We all get through somehow.