Proton SDK (aka p+) is a component based C++ framework that is optimized for GL/GLES based mobile cross-platform game development.
It's designed for advanced C++ programmers, if you're new to C++ or programming, this probably isn't the SDK for you!
Warning: Currently, things are designed around the presumption that you want to work from Visual C++ on Windows as your “main” development platform. Most scripts are .bat files. There is no deal-breaking reason why you can't use another platform as your “main” platform, but you'll have to do more work to get it going. If you do that, you should tell email Seth and contribute any tips/scripts/changes you've made.
- Created the linux target, added new features and fixed many bugs
Do you want to be a part of the magic and contribute your brainpower to the project?
Fork the github tree and submit a pull request!
- Unless there is a very good reason we'd like all changes to be 100% backwards compatible with existing. No breaking changes.
- All submitted code/media must be fully compatible with the Proton license or be a separate library that has a compatible license that allows it to be included (like libpng for example)
- Feel free to add your name in the credits of the .h file of any class/file you considerably modify/add to
- Got a question about an approach? Be bold and write something in the Proton Forums!
This is a wiki,
feel free .. well, we had a bit of a spam problem and have disabled new wiki sign ups. If you'd like access, email seth with a logon and password and he'll set it up for ya.