Looney Ladders Example
Seth made this game for Ludumdare 19. It's a complete 2d game, source is in svn.
- Setup to compile for Windows, OSX, iPad, and iPhone
- Illustrates how to use the DPadComponent for touch screen directional control
- Illustrates how to manage input from multiple sources using virtual keys
- Illustrated how to the following gamepads: iCade, xperia, DirectX (360 controller, etc), and 60beat
- Graphics are horrible. Anyone want to redo them?? If so, I'll release it as a freebie on iOS and put your name on the main menu.
- It has an issue where you can't move if FPS goes under 30 or so.. just a dumb way I did the player movement, should fix it
You can download ready to run versions here.
proton/looney_ladders.txt · Last modified: 2012/07/05 02:29 by seth